Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 2,701 to 2,720 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 22-22 my picks for today...

1.pistons over n.o.

2.clippers over cavs

3.memphis over denver

4.hawks over kings

5.spurs over suns

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

IceClimbers

Kings are 8th seed!!!! Wooohoooo!!!!!! Awesome win tonight! Let's keep this up.

Edited on by IceClimbers

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro congrads on win and spot your team at...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

Hey Trill, the Pistons record on back to backs are horrible. They've only won like one or 2 games. They almost lose everyone lol.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro lol yeah something about back to back games does something to teams they need to change that and fix that you just getting off one game then you have to go right back in to anothing game and teams your team played were hard to spurs,memphis,bulls and rest of teams you got comeing up are eazy for ya...

IceClimbers

Great win tonight against the Hawks. Rondo is easily our best free agency addition since Vlade. Loving the defensive energy that Willie Cauley-Stein is bringing.

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-3 tonight...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro good game it was close one...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 22-22 my picks for today...

1.houston over bucks

2.charlotte over magic

3.bulls over boston

4.crooklyn over jazz

5.clippers over ny

6.toronto over heat

7.okc over dalllas

8.golden state over pacers

9.spurs over laker girls

Mr_Trill_281

im 7-2 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 23-22 my picks for today...

1.wizards over jazz

2.n.o. over bucks

3.boston over 76ers

4.ny over charlotte

5.memphis over minn

6.bulls over cavs

7.hawks over suns

8.pistons over denver

9.portland over laker girls

10.kings over pacers

Mr_Trill_281

im 4-4 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro good game tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 23-22 my picks for today...

1.houston over dallas

2.okc over crooklyn

3.toronto over clippers

4.boston over 76ers

IceClimbers

Great game. Glad I got to see that one in person! Career high 48 points for Boogie and another triple double from Rondo.

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro you was at game last night how you like it...

IceClimbers

Loved it. Lower level seats in a section behind one of the baskets. Fun game to watch.

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro thats what im talking about and you no were eles is a godo spot right behind basketball goal to that were i try get at...

Mr_Trill_281

im 3-1 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 24-22 my picks for today...

1.houston over n.o.

2.cavs over minn

3.wizards over boston

4.bulls over heat

5.memphis over magic

6.hawks over denver

7.pistons over jazz

8.kings over charlotte

9.spurs over golden state

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.