Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 2,721 to 2,740 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

im 5-4 tonight...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 25-22 my picks for today...

1.clippers over pacers

2.suns over 76ers

3.heat over crooklyn

4.okc over ny

5.toronto over wizards

6.bucks over magic

7.kings over portland

8.dallas over laker girls

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro that was a good o.t. game there...

Spoony_Tech

Hack a Drummond is becoming a thing now and it's taking him out of his game. He's also being taken out of the game because of this. I know it's part of the game but it's getting frustrating to watch as coaches and teams stoop to these get back in the game tacktics.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro what you saying is truth about hacking trash im getting tired of it to it slown down game and its always same person going to line shooting free throws to they need to toss it out but on good note your team coped win...

IceClimbers

Kings were exhausted going into tonight's game after the double OT loss yesterday and a 3:30 am flight to Portland. Definitely expected this loss. Got knocked out of the 8th spot too. Time to rest up and bounce back.

Edited on by IceClimbers

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

im 6-2 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 25-22 my picks for today...

1.houston over spurs

2.cavs over suns

3.denver over boston

4.pistons over 76ers

5.hawks over clippers

6.okc over minn

7.charlotte over jazz

8.golden state over dallas

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro back to back games do that to players in things thats why i hope they change that soon...

Mr_Trill_281

im 4-4 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 25-23 my picks for today...

1.hawks over pacers

2.wizards over denver

3.kings over n.o.

4.toronto over ny

5.memphis over bucks

6.bulls over laker girls

Mr_Trill_281

im 3-3 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 25-23 my picks for today...

1.houston over okc

2.boston over magic

3.pistons over cavs

4.suns over ny

5.heat over bucks

6.dallas over cooklyn

7.minn over jazz

8.portland over charlotte

9.clippers over laker girls

IceClimbers

Don't know how to explain this loss.

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro dont feel bad it was close game and dont forget they have to meet your team again for round two...

Mr_Trill_281

im 5-4 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 25-24 my picks for today...

1.houston over wizards

2.golden state over 76ers

3.toronto over pistons

4.n.o. over crooklyn

5.pacers over denver

6.memphis over kings

7.spurs over cavs

IceClimbers

Wish the Sixers had won that game lol

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers oooo it was a close game 76ers had #...

Mr_Trill_281

im 5-2 tonight...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.