Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 2,681 to 2,700 of 4,433

Spoony_Tech

@Gerbwmu: A fellow Pisyons fan??!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

im 3-5 tonight...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro your team pulled off win tonight good game...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 21-20 my picks for today...

1.houston over laker girls

2.minn over suns

3.spurs over dallas

4.okc over heat

5.pacers over denver

Mr_Trill_281

im 4-1 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 22-20 my picks for today...

1.houston over clippers

2.ny over 76ers

3.wizards over portland

4.charlotte over jazz

5.memphis over n.o.

6.pistons over bulls

7.hawks over magic

8.toronto over crooklyn

9.golden state over cavs

10.dallas over boston

Mr_Trill_281

waz good MrZanctom bro i hope they get far in playoffs again then we will go from there...

Mr_Trill_281

im 7-3 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 22-21 my picks for today...

1.heat over bucks

2.n.o. over minn

3.okc over denver

4.pacers over suns

Mr_Trill_281

waz good MadAussieBloke bro long time no see WOW and yeah my rockets doing they thing trying to get playoffs spot we lost last night good song to...

IceClimbers

Happy with the win over the Clippers on Saturday, giving them a much needed loss lol. Now for the Lakers tomorrow. That should be a good game.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro i bet you are lol and yeah you will get your win with laker girls bet that...

Mr_Trill_281

im 3-1 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 22-21 my picks for today...

1.houston over pistons

2.76ers over magic

3.wizards over heat

4.cavs over crooklyn

5.ny over jazz

6.toronto over boston

7.golden state over bulls

8.okc over charlotte

9.dallas over minn

10.kings over laker girls

11.hawks over portland

Spoony_Tech

Holy crap the Pistons shot a lot of free throws tonight (59) but they only made 35 of those. Thanks for all those fouls Trill! Odd that the away team got so many foul calls. The Pistons must of been the agressers.

Well I now seen why there was so many fouls. Sorry Trill but your team or coach played a bit of a dirty game tonight by constantly fouling Drummond. If that's how you need to get back in the game then the team needs better motivation. Yeah his free throw shooting is obviously a weakness but that was beyond ridiculous if you ask me. I've seen teams do it late in the 4th but the 3rd....

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro yes they did my rockets was keeping at free throw line lol yw bro and we had so many times to come back in game but we fouling crazy...

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro rockets was sending drummond to line whole night no one eles but him and he was makeing most of shots and evertime we catch up to your team they do that hack trash...

Mr_Trill_281

im 10-1 tonight...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.