Forums

Topic: My Nintendo Discussion!

Posts 101 to 120 of 318

gardevoir7

I guess May 1st is when more rewards come out. I expect new Miitomo costumes and new 3DS themes. Not much else though I bet. I almost have enough for WarioWare and hope to get it by the end of the of this week XP

My signature is lame.

3DS Friend Code: 1650-3465-8205 | Nintendo Network ID: Gardevoir7

Late

Two weeks left until I'll be able to get the Zelda Picross. Still waiting for Miitomo release in my country.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Akane

@Late: Same here. I get really jealous of all the people who say they have collected another 1000 platinum coins when I can get only 120 pcoins in a week.

Vendetta-Strada - A mafia game forum
Currently playing: Hyrule Warriors Legends, Pokémon Shuffle

Nintendo Network ID: NonEgo

WiiWareWave

@Waluigi @TingLz @Meowpheel I'd like to request that this topic be stickied! The old Club Nintendo topic was when it was relevant so I think it might be a good idea for this to be as well.

On-Topic: North America doesn't have access to the secret missions, however I know that you can earn 120 Platinum Coins from the non-Miitomo stuff each week, but I've only found 90 Platinum Coins worth...I know you earn 30 coins each from signing into the eShop and Miiverse and another 30 bonus coins when you click on the coin laying under your coin boxes near your Mii. What's the fourth weekly mission?!

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Akane

@Neko_Ichigofan: @DarthNocturnal: Also note that you won't get any special message about getting the platinum coins from visiting Nintendo's official website while logging in. But you will know that you got it by looking at your points history on the My Nintendo site.

Vendetta-Strada - A mafia game forum
Currently playing: Hyrule Warriors Legends, Pokémon Shuffle

Nintendo Network ID: NonEgo

gardevoir7

@Undead_terror: How'd you get so many points ._. I just got WarioWare TODAY

My signature is lame.

Rumorlife

@gardevoir7: If you do the weekly point collections, and have been since the start, got all the account linking bonuses, got the pre-sign up bonus and do Miitomo often enough, it's easy to get 1000. Especially because both Platinum & Miitomo coins count for for the total.

Rumorlife

Undead_terror

@gardevoir7: Do all the daily missions everyday, and check miiverse/eshop/my nintendo/nintendo.com and do the weekly question, doing this all a week should give ya 395 coins.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

gardevoir7

@Undead_terror: My friends on Miitomo aren't active enough to get me the 5 hears and comments stuff. :c

My signature is lame.

Rumorlife

I've only been doing the weekly things and account linkings. I stopped using Miitomo.
Of course I've not bought anything except the DK theme. I have/don't want everything else.

Rumorlife

RR529

Yeah, I do all the weekly stuff, then the daily Change Clothes, 3 Answers, 10 Listens on Miitomo (once or twice a week I'll get the 5 Hearts thing, but that's about it in terms of points dependent on your friends' interactions with your posts).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

veeflames

@DarthNocturnal: You're right!
I'm willing to bet that the code redemption thing is indeed a system for redeeming coins for physical games. Or maybe it's just another way of getting digital rewards...

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Peek-a-boo

The May update for Europe is absolutely pathetic.

I have got the Zelda Picross game as well as the two 3DS themes (which are rather ho-hum), and now my current coinage is kind of building up towards nothing, especially after the May update, if you can even call it an 'update'.

At this moment in time, I say that Club Nintendo is much better than the damp squib that is My Nintendo.

Peek-a-boo

Octane

@DarthNocturnal: At least the US got 10 discounts, Europe only got 4, sort of. It's Club Nintendo all over again, arguing back and forth about who gets the worse deals!

But yes, it's pretty bad. I know that I shouldn't complain about free stuff, but I prefer Club Nintendo over this. I don't own a 3DS and the only new discount is for Captain Toad, which I got day one two years ago. My points will probably expire by the time something interesting comes along.

Octane

Monkey_Balls

DarthNocturnal wrote:

I think the site still has a few hitches. I just got the "sign into Nintendo website" weekly mission twice (points included).

Hopefully I don't have to suffer retribution for their things messing up.

Are you sure it was a hitch? The points accumulate. This means you can extend the expiry dates up to 8 months if you time it right.

Monkey_Balls

Nintendo Network ID: widdowk

Monkey_Balls

@DarthNocturnal: Sorry, I should elaborate... Yes, the missions are once a week but you don't have to collect them straightaway as they accumulate.

For example, you get 30 coins for visiting the eShop. In My Nintendo's Mission screen it states you have 30 days to collect them (add them to your account). Don't; leave them where they are.

Here, I have 30 coins to collect (from visiting eShop) and my total is 440:
Untitled

Visit the eShop again the following week. It won't register in your My Nintendo account (it will still display the original 30 coins, as above); however when you click on "Collect Points", it states how many times eShop was visited (in this case, twice) and all the associated coins (60) are added to your account:
Untitled

Given the 30 day expiry limit, it's possible to collect 5 weeks' worth of points at a time, giving yourself an extra month, 3 weeks, 2 weeks, week etc on the accumulated coins.

The six month expiry time includes the whole month, not the date they were redeemed on, so don't be in a rush to collect them. For example, if you collect your points on the 31st of March, the expiry date is 30th September (6 months). However, wait one day (1st of April), and the expiry date isn't the 1st October, but the 31st of that month, giving you almost 7 months.

This means if you time it right you can extend the expiry dates to almost 8 months, depending on when you initially earn the points. Example:
-Visit eShop and earn points Friday 1st April; have 30 days to redeem. If you redeem now, expiry is 31st October.
-Instead, redeem on 1st May (the last day of the 30 day expiration date). Expiry is now 30th November.
The 1st of April until the 30th November is a day short of 8 months.

Accumulated points for the eShop and Miiverse missions showed up in my Points History as being collected on the same day, even though they were activated a week apart:
Untitled

I think the "sign into Nintendo website" works in the same way, which is what I'm guessing you did to get two bonuses at once. Hope I explained that well enough and didn't waffle on too much.

Monkey_Balls

Nintendo Network ID: widdowk

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic