Forums

Topic: My Nintendo Discussion!

Posts 121 to 140 of 318

DefHalan

I am 80 points away from getting 15% off of Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. I don't know if the Tri-Force Heroes discount is worth it, especially since I want to save up for Donkey Kong Country Returns

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Monkey_Balls

@DarthNocturnal: Ah... yeah, you're right about the Nintendo sign-in not needing manual collection. Ha, maybe you did find a hitch after-all!

Monkey_Balls

Nintendo Network ID: widdowk

DefHalan

DefHalan wrote:

I am 80 points away from getting 15% off of Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. I don't know if the Tri-Force Heroes discount is worth it, especially since I want to save up for Donkey Kong Country Returns

Well, I got Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. Looking forward to it. now I am only 120 Gold Coins away from getting Donkey Kong Country Returns on my Wii U... or I could get 30% (like $12) off of Tri-Force Heroes now...

Edited on by DefHalan

Peek-a-boo

@Undead_terror: In two weeks time, I should be able to 'buy' WarioWare Touched! for my 3DS.

Other than that, after claiming the Zelda Picross game and those two Mario and Donkey Kong themes, I shall just be patiently waiting for the next wave of rewards come June time.

It is all a bit of a damp squib, this My Nintendo bobbins.

Peek-a-boo

Eel

I could finally get the picross game.

And now it's suddenly 2 am. How did that happen.

Well now, that was fun. Excuse me while I exit the internet and lay unconscious for about six to eight hours.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

zitpig

I got Picross and WarioWare Just saving my coins now and hoping that there will be something worth buying with them before they expire.

zitpig

Luna_110

Hey guys, I got 60 golden coins and was wondering whether to use them or save them up and see if the rewards in June are more interesting.

I have three options on which to spend them: Metroid Fusion, the discount for the Metroid Prime Trilogy and Super Mario Land 2: 6 golden coins.
Any recommendations would be really appreaciated!

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Rumorlife

@Luna_110: If you're going to use a discount I'd use the Trilogy one. Seems like the best deal imo and those games will last you longer. Mario Land you can play through in like 2-3 hours if you really know what you're doing, it's a great game though just really fast and easy. But I myself am saving my coins, I feel like it's a better idea to do that. But the next prizes may stink, so who knows how long you'll have to save.

Rumorlife

Akane

I finally got to 1000 pcoins this week so I got myself Twilight Princess Picross. I'm hooked.

Vendetta-Strada - A mafia game forum
Currently playing: Hyrule Warriors Legends, Pokémon Shuffle

Nintendo Network ID: NonEgo

jump

How long do coins last for? I've 75 gold ones and the only thing I can spend it on is Pikmin 3 DLC which I'm not that fussed about.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

DefHalan

Just saw some Monthly missions I haven't noticed before 30 points for receiving e-mails from Nintendo and 10 points for keeping those e-mails... kinda weirded about about Miitomo scanning my e-mail to see if I keep them

jump

DarthNocturnal wrote:

jump

"What celebrity has your attention right now?"

puts in "none"

"None. I'm obsessed!".

Yep, run for the hills, folks.

You wont be mocking Miitomo come Judgment Day on August 29, 1997!!!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

DefHalan

DarthNocturnal wrote:

The coins are for keeping the SETTING set to "receive e-mails". Not for keeping the e-mails themselves.

And Miitomo is daft. I'll answer with "N/A" or "nothing", and it'll act like I gave it a real answer.

I see now, on my phone it looked like it said "keep promotional e-mails" I didn't see the second part "set to 'Receive from Nintendo' "

Grumblevolcano

New My Nintendo rewards coming on Monday. Source is a Nintendo UK email.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

tyepye

New rewards are pretty meh.

All discount codes for games you can get cheaper elsewhere.

Currently Playing: Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

3DS Friend Code: 3282-6302-1578 | Nintendo Network ID: pyetye | Twitter:

jump

I could be tempted by the half price Nintendo Pocket Football Club otherwise it's all meh.

Nicolai wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic