Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Twilight_Crow

OK, that were... far too many comments in just a day! You bronies are CRAZY!
Amazing videos, comics and art everypony!
There's no way the SOPA - PIPA bill can come to be. It would create a regression on the use of technology that would negatively affct most companies

@MagicLink95. @ZeroX, @WhiteMage75 Welcome to the herd!

@NintendoFan_27 Of course I'd join your brony community. I'm Mexico City (GMT -6:00) too. Maybe we could schedule a race on saturday night?

@Aqueous Well, I hope that story gets better then. Don't worry, I have confirmation that chapter 3 will be edited this weekend, and new chapter won't take more than a couple of weeks.

@albc5023 No, I study on the UAM and I already started classes. Yes, we need PMs :/

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

CorporalPegasus

Every time i awake, there are new bronies!
Welcome, @whitemage, @Magiclink and better late then never, @ZeroX!
So much to read! 3 pages of comments
And i just realized i live 7 hours in the future in Twilight_Crow's timezone. Lol.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Aqueous

@WhiteMage75 - Welcome to the herd! Thank you for the music.

@Shadow100 - Welcome to the herd! Thank you for that, it's going on my favourites later today.

@Twilight_Crow - Almost done, 7 was better then the first 6, but I'll see how it goes. Great, sounds like I won't have much to find but that's a good thing. I'm guessing by February break for chapter 4 then?

@NitntednoFan_27 - Nope that's Atlantic time, 5 hours behind CorporalPegasus, 2 hours ahead of Twilight_Crow and albc5023, and then two to four hours ahead of everyone else in North America, I don't know how far behind Jarvan I am...
So sadly I must say your off, when we start the meet 2pm GMT+4 (add four to get GTM) we go easily for 2-3 hours, sometimes longer, then I have to get home and my brother's having a late birthday party, I won't be free till like 9pm or 10pm Atlantic but I think that works out for everypony else in North America as that gives you guys, times like, 7-8 or 5-6, go when ever I can miss a few and I'm in a good time to play against our fellow bronies in Europe on other days of the week if they wish. I might be able to play at 7 or 8 Atlantic but I don't know thhe evening plans yet.

@Everypony - My status message is set to my next streetpass meet time. Everyone who's come has me added and I use my message to help remind everyone when the next meet is. Which is good as some of us I don't think check the facebook page or meetup page and only a few of us use passid. Sorry for the confusion, it's been my message now for several days as the planning is complete.

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Jfilesguy

just finished episode 6, and i'm happy to say I didn't get any of the occasional "this is very girly" feelings till the end!

i'm gonna hold back on episode 7 for now though...

or not...
or yes...

Edited on by Jfilesguy

Video Games and I are gettin' old (And we still haven't walked in the glow Of each others majestic presence!)

What is the J files you may ask? Why only the biggest fad of 2023! :D

Shirma_Akayaku

when is the next episode?

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Tare

WhiteMage75 wrote:

when is the next episode?

Generally they're every Saturday.

You can watch them on Youtube around 1 or 2 o' clock in the afternoon after they've aired.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

ToastyYogurt

@CorporalPegasus: It's a me! Skootaloo!

@WhiteMage75: Or, if you have the Hub channel, you can catch the new episode at 9 on every Saturday. And welcome to the herd, you and @MagicLink95!

@SquiggleTail: I think it's best if you try to avoid eating for now. Too many new bronies.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Syrup

Oh, don't worry, @Destroyer64, all of these new bronies have made me get Bulimia Nervosa.

@CorporalPegasus, yes, Dragonshy is the best episode. Since that's the first episode that I watched completely.

For everypony that's going to join the Mario Kart 7 brony community, I'm in Mountain Time, but I'm good to play at anytime.

Also, I'm adding all the new bronies to my 3DS friends list when I get home from school.

And, finally, for those who want to buy some blind bags, just call WalMart in advance, and ask them to check a UPC code for you.The UPC is 065356963247. Blind bags are so awesome!

Edited on by Syrup

Aqueous

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Guess I should throw my hat in the ring for my 3DS FC for bronies, huh?

Up to you MasterGraveheart, I'm all for addind all of the bronies here, my code is 2793-0600-1156 if you want it

@albc5023 - Sorry I did not provide much of a challenge, my system needs a charge, I might come back later.

I've just added WhiteMage75, Shadow100 and Jarvan I added you incase you missed it.

Syrup

Okay, so, since I have my friendcode in my signature, feel free to add me! Just be sure to tell me/post it here!

I'm also trying to get back on SwapNote, and do more pony drawing sessions... But, it's going to take a while to go through all my messages.

Aqueous

SquiggleTail wrote:

I'm also trying to get back on SwapNote, and do more pony drawing sessions... But, it's going to take a while to go through all my messages.

Best news ever!

Aqueous

@NintendoFan_27 - Already have twice, but like I said earlier, won't be around to at least 7pm Atlantic, which is GMT - 4
That's 11 GMT, feel free to go without me, I'll have a whole day of gaming before hand

Edited on by Aqueous

JustAnotherUser

I won't be on the Racing Borwnie Community for a while.
I have a massive workload at the minute.
In any case "I've been here so long my hoofs are beginning to prune".

JustAnotherUser

GuardianKing

SquiggleTail wrote:

Okay, so, since I have my friendcode in my signature, feel free to add me! Just be sure to tell me/post it here!

Added you!

@Aqueous you recommended Super Mario Land 2. That game isn't too bad, but the physics bother me.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.