General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 12,761 to 12,780 of 14,743

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

12,761. Posted:

@Twilight_Crow: Haha, awesome comic. I loved Courage the Cowardly Dog.

@Shadowing: :O Woah. Just woah.
Goes to show you the miles people go for a cameo/homage/reference to their favorite IPs.

@eshopftw: Really sorry I didn't get to you earlier, I'm the guy to talk to for anything role-play related. Sorry, you can't be molestia, this is an RP for all ages on a family friendly forum. Besides, we have a Celestia, who I believe has some subtle molestia influences (or was that trollestia? Or both? I dunno. :P). However, Pipsqueak is open. If you would still like to join, let me know and I'll pull you down a short list of rules and a plot summary of what's happened so far. Or if you would like to choose a different character (not that there's anything wrong with Pipsqueak), I can also pull you up a list of already taken characters.
EDIT TREE: Apparently @eshopftw was banned. Oh well.

Upon hearing Dizzy's question, Pinkie stops snarfing down cake and stares at Dizzy in disbelief. "What is fun?" she repeats in a "you don't know?" fashion."Why, fun is spending time with friends and laughing together and having fun! Come on I'll show you!" Pinkie climbs out of the cake and, grabbing Dizzy's paw with her hoof, takes him out of Luna's room. "Wait!" In a flash she let go of Dizzy's hand, ran into Luna's room, and, extending her mouth to be a hundred times bigger than her, glomped down the rest of the cake whole. With that she dashed back over to Dizzy's side. "Alrighty, let's go!"

Here, something less weird, more Nintendo!
Untitled
I can see someone modding Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver to be Ponymon CelestiaGold and LunaSilver.

EDIT: Woah, I missed your post @Rocko! Whichever road you take towards Lyra and Bon Bon's relationship, keep it clean.
EDIT DOS: Also, Harmony is best pony.
Untitled

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

Loggeroggery! (Now Playing)
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,762. Posted:

@Twilight_Crow Indeed. It's not as good as what the ask_the_crusaders do in animation, but they did the best they could and it turned out great. And that's a great comic, and I need to get to that story. I'm a fan of the cartoon series they had for Teen Titans, so this would be interesting.

Oh my gosh! Mabelle Pines in the comic! I need to get that issue soon.

@ToastyYogurt you once again astound me with images. Those look great, especially the multi personality pony.... or whatever you call it. :P

@Rocko52 I would personally just leave it as just friends for now. It keeps it simpler that way, but it's up to you.

And I've been loving Snowdrop so much, I need to post a picture of her here.
Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,763. Posted:

@Lunapplebloom
Thought as much, I'll go with that.

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

12,764. Posted:

Yesterday was the first time I saw an episode of MLP. It wasn't fantastic but it was enjoyable to watch.

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,765. Posted:

@CrimsonFire
Which one was it?

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,766. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Yesterday was the first time I saw an episode of MLP. It wasn't fantastic but it was enjoyable to watch.

Better watch yourself. I was in the same situation as you during my early introduction to FiM, and now look at me......
.......I'm the spirit of chaos!!!!!

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,767. Posted:

This video might look the same, but it features part of the Japanese intro :O

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,768. Posted:

@CrimsonFire13 Here are some of my personal favorites (seasons 1+2):

Dragonshy:

Feeling Pinkie Keen:

A Dog and Pony Show:

Party of One:

Return of Harmony (Parts 1+2):

Luna Eclipsed:

The Cutie Pox:

Secret of my Excess:

Ponyville Confidential:

(I would link you to the Canterlot Wedding episodes, but Hasbro has taken them down and started selling it themselves. You'll have to find some other way).

As for season 3, I think I'd crash the forums posting 11 twenty-two minute long videos on here.... :|

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

12,769. Posted:

I was afraid to watch MLP, because if i did I was afraid i was going to like it.

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

12,770. Posted:

Rocko52 wrote:

@CrimsonFire
Which one was it?

It was the one where Pinkie Pie(I believe that was what the pink one is called) went to the water/mirror and she sang to it and a copy of herself came out and then they copied themselves and chaos happened.Saw it on Demand last night because i didn't want to go to sleep just yet and I was curious to see what MLP was all about..

Edited on by CrimsonFire

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,771. Posted:

@CrimsonFire
That's a Season 3 ep. You should watch some of the earliest ones, the ones that gave birth to the bronies.

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

12,772. Posted:

Discostew wrote:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Better watch yourself. I was in the same situation as you during my early introduction to FiM, and now look at me......
.......I'm the spirit of chaos!!!!!

The first thing I said after watching the first episode for the first time was "That was the worst thing I ever saw."

Now I pretend to be Pinkie Pie on the internet on a regular basis. I don't exactly know what happened in between all that, except for almost a year ponies were on the forefront of my mind.

Anyways, like @Rocko52 said, you should check out some of the older episodes. Season 1 started it all and has the most warmth to it IMO, Season 2 was when the show became more aware of its ironoic fanbase (and the creator of the show left shortly before the seaon started), and Season 3 is when fan service episodes start to appear (i.e. a character only important to one episode came back for another). All in all, season 1 seems the closest to the show's original feel (for lack of a better word), but the seasons following it are great too, and they still have their heart in the right place, for the most part.

Also, I was afraid of watching it for fear of liking it too! Brohoof! /)

Loggeroggery! (Now Playing)
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,773. Posted:

With the two party lovers behind them. Twilight and Luna begin galloping through the maze of hall ways and corridors of Canterlot Castle in hope that they will catch up to Celestia before her train arrives. "Princess Luna, what is happening? Discord is free but you have him under some kind of pact or deal to keep him behaved. Celestia is missing, after trying to lure me and my friends to Canterlot for cake. Day, night and gravity have all been played with. Then YOU were in a maid's outfit. What in Equstria is happening?" Twilight having asked her questions, some she had vague ideas as to the answers. Continued her gallop with Luna as they exited the front of the castle and kept charging towards Canterlot's train station.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Nintengirl

12,774. Posted:

I saw a bunch on pony stuff on the internet and I was like "I'll watch an episode to see what it's all about" and then I was like "WHY AM I ENJOYING THIS"

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,775. Posted:

@CrimsonFire13 - I forgot. Welcome to the herd!

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,776. Posted:

Nintengirl wrote:

I saw a bunch on pony stuff on the internet and I was like "I'll watch an episode to see what it's all about" and then I was like "WHY AM I ENJOYING THIS"

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

12,777. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

@CrimsonFire13 - I forgot. Welcome to the herd!

Untitled

Well, no going back now

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

eternalstar0211

12,778. Posted:

@CrimsonFire13 Yes welcome to the herd.
My favourite episodes are Canterlot Wedding both parts, One Bad Apple, Magic Duel, Too Many Pinkies, Cutie Pox, Hearth's Warming Eve and Keep Calm and Flutter On.
I liked Season 2 and 3. Season 1 was nice though.

Now Waiting for: Animal Crossing 3ds and the Wii U
Love forum games!

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,779. Posted:

@CrimsonFire13 Well, if you like it, welcome to the herd. :) Though @ToastyYogurt and @Rocko52 are right. If you want to see more, you should definitely check out the first season, and go from there.

@Discostew lol It's good to have you around to make our lives more interesting. ;)

@Ark_Sin That Japanese dub sounds interesting, though I can't understand a word. :P

Nintengirl wrote:

That's pretty much the entire Brony community summed up in those words. :D

Leaving Canterlot Castle and heading into the lantern lit streets of the city, Luna thinks to herself, 'How can I make this easy to understand when I don't even know some of it myself?' Glancing back at Twilight, she responds, "Well, Twilight Sparkle... It all started with My sister having this ludicrous idea of becoming some sort of card shark." She turns away for a moment, and talking to herself in a disgusted tone, \"Which she also failed to mention anything about to me before making these life altering decisions herself.\" Regaining control on her thoughts, she continues, "My sister and I then got into a heated argument. This caused enough chaos that Discord was able to regain his freedom, and changed the night into day, making you and everypony else have an unexpected wake up call. We then had, and won, a video game duel with him, with the conditions being that he would not try to take over Equestria with his form of foalishness." She then nervous look on her face, blushes slightly before continuing, "And the nurse outfit was another of his tricks. The less said about that horrid moment the better..." Just as she finishes the sentence, they turn a corner to see the station ahead of them. "She shall tell you more herself soon enough," She said, as they got ever closer.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,780. Posted:

Before Discord could say anything, Pinkie Pie had grabbed his paw (somehow with her hoof), and flew off at the speed of Pinkie, dragging him behind her. As they flew through the multiple corridors of the castle, Discord kept swinging back and forth with every turn, his arm having been stretched because of their speed, hitting numerous furnishings and fixtures along the way. "This would be OUCH a lot less OWW painful ACK if we would have jumped OOFH out the window instead. Less GAH of a chance HAK of broken bones!" He looked behind to see the enormous amount of damage that was done by them. "You're going to get me in trou-" He had just turned his head to find himself embedded inched into a pillar that Pinkie Pie had passed by. With his arm still stretching as Pinkie kept zooming along, Discord's body began peeling from off the pillar, with his face giving a smacking sound as it peeled off last, and his entire body zipping forward even faster like a released rubberband.

Edited on by Discostew

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew