General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 12,781 to 12,800 of 14,748

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,781. Posted:

Little preview of a current WIP ;)

Untitled

Note: Asteria and Morpheus are not gender bent; they're just a century younger.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,782. Posted:

Done! :)

Untitled

Might go back and change some stuff later. For now, what do you guys think? Any thoughts and/or comments?

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,783. Posted:

Do the ponies know/use Haki?

Kenbunshoku Haki - Grants users a sixth sense of the world around them and limited precognitive abilities.
Untitled

Busoshoku Haki - Allows the user to use their spirit as armor to defend against attacks or to make their own attacks more potent.
Untitled

Haoshoku Haki - Grants the user the ability to overpower the will of others.

Untitled

Source: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Haki#Types_of_Haki

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

12,784. Posted:

Somepony else watching Double Rainboom tonight!?

Edit: Ups I think we all just broke Everfree Network :P missed the first third, but the rest was awesome. Well the animation will be post on YouTube tonight anyway.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

12,785. Posted:

Twilight_Crow wrote:

Somepony else watching Double Rainboom tonight!?

Edit: Ups I think we all just broke Everfree Network :P mossed the first third, but the rest was awesome. Well the animation will be post on YouTube tonight anyway.

The second half was... unexpected.
VERY unexpected.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

DoodleJohn

12,786. Posted:

@CrimsonFire13:
Untitled
Welcome! Um, nice to meet you and all! Welcome! The name's Doodle! Have fun here and all! For the record, I don't come along much, but hay, whatever! (Sorry, I like puns.)
(Oh, and sorry for the bad camera quality. I use a 3DS. :P)

Edited on by DoodleJohn

Gotta love MOTHER!
Earthbound is being re-released! Huzzah!
http://www.backloggery.com/doodlebob
thedoodledude.tumblr.com My Tumblr! Check it out? Say yes to me? Say no to me...!?

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

12,787. Posted:

And so, here it is the most glorious fan made animation ever:

@Shadowing Indeed unexpected, but so awesome it actually can melt through metal. :P

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

12,788. Posted:

Twilight_Crow wrote:

@Shadowing Indeed unexpected, but so awesome it actually can melt through metal. :P

SPOILERS
AHEAD
SPOILERS
AHEAD
It was awesome, but... I had expected it to be like an actual episode, y'know?

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

12,789. Posted:

@Shadowing I had no expectations at all. So it blowed my mind. And the director made this for his college so it had to be something more than just animating ponies.

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,790. Posted:

Twilight_Crow wrote:

Definitely one of the best attempts in emulating it to a T.

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,791. Posted:

@Doodle Well done. :) I wasn't expecting that.

@Ark_Sin Looks good. Keep up the good work.

@Electricmastro Interesting...

@Twilight_Crow I knew you would put this up. :P I was actually aiming to see if I could get a live stream, but I had to go see a movie with family. Sounds though that I didn't miss anything with one of the streams imploding. I'll need to see that ASAP!

EDIT: That was fantastic! Even though I could tell at times that it wasn't quite accurate on movements, it was still a stellar thing to watch. I'll keep my mouth shut for now though in case of spoilers, but this is a must watch for everypony.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

12,792. Posted:

I forgot to pos this last night :P, to excited by DR. Anyway enjoy:

FoTW

Tonight on the ==Fic of The Week:==
Petriculture by kwakerjak
[On Fimfiction Slice-of-Life Complete Everyone]
There is jus one way to describe/summarize this story: And that's how Equestria was made.
Yep this is another, though very creative, take on the origin of Pinkie Pie story.
Well written and very imaginative (lol... you will get why that was funny).
There are also three more stories about this world, if you like this give them a try.

That covered, have a beautiful comic. it is too big, so have a link.

@Linapplebloom Glad you liked it :D

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

12,793. Posted:

I know I might be very late with this, but I just saw Snowdrop. That was one of the best fan animations i've ever seen. I loved it.

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,794. Posted:

@CorporalOfChaos Hey, better late than never. And it's nice to hear from you again. :) It's definitely one of the best animations to come out of the fandom so far.

@Twilight_Crow I was wondering what had happened to your usual posting, but then I thought it was maybe just the Double Rainboom. Figures though. :P It was an exciting time. :D But that's another interesting story there. And that manga/comic is pretty sad, though that's been touched upon before, but never like that.

If I was to compare the Double Rainboom and Snowdrop, I don't know if I could pick. Double Rainboom had a lot of content and the best animation so far, but Snowdrop had the heart and joyous sadness (for lake of better words). One had Applebloom and Applejack in it, the other had Luna... Ah, what the heck. They're both even for me. :P

And Happy Easter! Would say the Equestrian equivalent, but I don't think they ever touched that yet. Here's a comic for the occasion.
Untitled

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,795. Posted:

Thinking deeply about the information presented before her and about a vague memory of Celestia showing her some card tricks. Twilight begins to look around the platform for Celestia. Muttering to herself "Celestia where are you? What has happened to you?" Walking around a pile of baggage Twilight stumbles, having bumped into an unseen bag and groans. "Why must these stations be so disorganized? Somepony could hurt themselves and this is hindering my search." Hearing a whistle, Twilight dashes around another baggage pile, losing Luna behind her and not looking in front of herself runs straight towards another pony. Not seen in her fear that Celestia's train might arrive soon

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,796. Posted:

A review of Magical Mystery Cure:

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

12,797. Posted:

Just watched Double Rainbow. Woah. Just woah.

If you haven't watched it, watch it. I won't say much about it, because even a small glimpse of spoilers will ruin the excellence that this work of art hides inside it's cartoony flesh.

@Lunapplebloom: Thanks for reminding me I need to somehow obtain Katamari! :D Also love how Angel and Buttercream are fighting in the background.

Pinkie was so excited and hyped up that she barely heard Dizzy over the sound of her giggling as she dragged him across the hall. She barely even noticed Dizzy get snagged by a pillar. All of a sudden Dizzy flew at her with a forced greater than five pairs of Applejack's hind legs, sending them both across the hall. "WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Pinkie said as they sped at a wall where the hall ended. They crashed through and tumbled several times on the ground before coming to a stop, Pinkie standing on top of Dizzy and smiling playfully. "That was fun!"

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

Loggeroggery! (Now Playing)
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,798. Posted:

Hearing the commotion at the station, Lyra and Bonbon investigate.

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,799. Posted:

Have some comics! :)

Untitled

Untitled

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be diving into the world of PMD again.

Oh yeah, be sure to tune into tomorrow's livestream of the Japanese MLP dub on EQD. ;)

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,800. Posted:

@Rocko52 - Your not really suppose to jump between locations last I checked you were not in Canterlot, you were in Ponyville and left no indication you had some means of getting to Canterlot from Ponyville in a previous post.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt