Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 10,941 to 10,960 of 14,348

TeeJay

Chrysalis wrote:

@DiscordedTeejay I have an offer for you, a question rather.

The moment I figure out a hairstyle for Morpheus, would you like to travel the stars with the Crusaders? We can take you anywhere in the universe, as long as its amazing.

Cool! Wait, what do you mean, exactly? You mean as a part of your story? Or a picture you're making? Either way, okay!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

ToastyYogurt

LZBirdboi wrote:

ToastyYogurt wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

ToastyYogurt wrote:

@MasterGraveHeart: I understand the whole anti-trolling thing, I used to have that feeling against the parasprites too. But as I got used to @LordJumpMad and crew, I can't help but laugh with them in their trolling, although they do take it a bit too far sometimes (Let's not forget what happened here early in the year.... twice). Just don't take their trolling too seriously, and play along.

Parawut now?

Untitled

Untitled

Aw....

EDIT: Oh, also, Happy Thanksgiving everypony! Or late Thanksgiving, depending on where you live....

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

MasterGraveheart

Dared to go out on Black Friday.

Got a deal on iTunes Gift Cards.

Downloaded a Season Pass for MLP:FiM Season 3.

Good mood returning.

I actually miss @LordJumpMad now. XD

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Discostew

Some years ago, I went out to my local Fry's Electronics store for Black Friday at 10PM on the day before and waited along with hundreds of people wanting savings. I stood there all night, and it was the coldest night of the year in my area. Quite frankly, I'm never going back out to do that again, and probably won't do anything Black-Friday-related ever again. My bed is the only place I want to be on Black Friday.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Gridatttack

Last time I saw this thread it was at 323 pages. Now its at page 581...
My, how much have I missed? >.>

Anyway, just dropping in again to say hi all! ^^

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

MasterGraveheart

Welcome back, @Gridattack!

Yeah, @Discostew, to be honest, going out on Black Friday tonight wasn't really anything special. I actually saw one guy get thrown down as the doors to the mall opened, which was insane in itself. And there weren't any real good deals to take advantage of aside from $10 off Wii U games. Toys R Us did have a deal on MLP stuff, but I had pretty much everything I wanted and what I did want they were sold out of. I think I'll stay in next year.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

TeeJay

Black Friday was the day I got my Zelda 3DS. Waited for 4 hours in front of Gamestop for its midnight release. It was totally worth it.

That being said, I won't be doing anything Black Friday related anytime soon.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CorporalPegasus

Eh, i wish we had black friday...

@GridAttack Hello. Good to see you again.

This video is enlightning

"Twilight's entrance symbolizes humanity's struggle to get to the center of attention and to achieve it's goals.
However, Twilight's sudden moves once she reaches the center shows how happy we may be once we reach our goals, but still shows the negative aspect that is our uncertainty of what may happen in the future, and we then start to fear the dramatic consequences our actions may have caused upon the whole, as we quickly realize we have only ourselves to blame."

Also, here's an interesting theory about King Sombra and Luna: Spoilerish content for the Magic Duel episode

And last but not least, i saw Luna in a video about WiiU
Untitled

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

ToastyYogurt

Thanks, every pony. It's good to see all of you again too....

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

StarBoy91

Welcome back, Gridattack, and it's really nice to see you, ToastyYogurt

To each their own

LzWinky

Miiverse has bronies now?! No one is safe....

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Drobotic

@LZBirdBoi: If you think there are lots of bronies in Miiverse, try logging onto Team Fortress 2. =P

You'd be surprised how many Derpy Hooves sprays you see in an FPS game. :3

Edited on by Drobotic

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

MasterGraveheart

I'm not even talking about sprays. There are modded maps, custom maps, modded characters, imposed sound effects, the whole nine yards. It's great!

MasterGraveheart

LzWinky

MasterGraveheart wrote:

I'm not even talking about sprays. There are modded maps, custom maps, modded characters, imposed sound effects, the whole nine yards. It's great!

Even Spiderman's a pony now. What has the world come to?

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TeeJay

lz, you visit this thread an awful lot for someone who hates bronies.

StarBoy91

DiscordedTeeJay wrote:

lz, you visit this thread an awful lot for someone who hates bronies.

So true!

To each their own

Aqueous

I said it recently, Iz is one of us, he has just been gone a long time.

@ToastyYogurt - YAY! Glad to see you back.

@Grindatttack - A bit, you only missed a bit.

Now just to wait to see the fanfic of the week then, bed.

Honestly, so many of you celebrating late. 2 weeks before Halloween sillies
Also black friday sounds insane, glad that mess is not here.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

iwanttodie

LZBirdboi wrote:

Miiverse has bronies now?! I am very happy that we get to experience this culture.

Untitled

LZBirdboi wrote:

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Even Spiderman's a pony now. This is a great thing.

Untitled

FIXED

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.