Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 10,961 to 10,980 of 14,348

Discostew

I eagerly await the new episode. I know it contains at least one song because I stumbled across an unmarked YT video that had it (to which I immediately closed my browser so I wouldn't spoil my viewing of the entire episode).

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

LzWinky

DiscordedTeeJay wrote:

lz, you visit this thread an awful lot for someone who hates bronies.

I'm on a quest to stop all ponifying!! I'm making sure my favorite things don't get ruined by your fresh-smelling ponies!!!

Edited on by theblackdragon

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

Anypony watched the new episode today? I thought it was real good!

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Lunapplebloom

@ToastyYogurt Oops, sorry I blew your cover. XD I just couldn't help myself I guess. I hope you you can stick around then for at least a little bit yet.

@DiscordeTeeJay Awesome! I knew it would be only a matter of time till Tender got featured in something. Keep up the good work with both of your OC's.

@RetroBrony91 Not yet, but will be as soon as humanly possible!... Or is that ponily possible.

@LZBirdboi Good Luck, Though watch out. The Bronies will eat you alive out there.

@CorporalPegasus Awesome with the Miiverse find there. I must find this user and like their work.

@Shadowing27 Excellent.

@Gridatttack Yes, alot has happened, but then again, not really. Welcome back to the thread.

Happy late Thanksgiving everypony! Sorry I was off a while after having Blackfridayitus (being tired after staying up for a while into the night.) yesterday. Didn't find any good pony deals though.

And a picture to commemorate today's new CMC episode.
Untitled
Sending Scootaloo into the stratosphere to help him fly could work, though more than likely not, he could turn out to be fried chicken upon reentering the atmosphere.

And Youtube link.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Let it be clear...

Untitled

EDIT: Oh wow, I did not notice the post right above this one when I originally posted this.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

TeeJay

@applejacklove Thanks so much! Yeah I was pretty giddy when I saw it.

Also, Scootaloo is a girl...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Discostew

Hmm, the YT link seems to be broken. For me anyways.

Discostew

TheDreamingHawk

Seeing some new S3 footage is as great as always.

BTW, WHO THE HECK IS DISCORD? I keep hearing bout him everywhere.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Discostew

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Seeing some new S3 footage is as great as always.

BTW, WHO THE HECK IS DISCORD? I keep hearing bout him everywhere.

Season 2 premier, 2-parter. It's all about him, and he's voiced by John deLancie, or for the Star Trek people, he played as Q.

Plus he's my avatar.

Edited on by Discostew

Discostew

MasterGraveheart

Electricmastro wrote:

Let it be clear...

Untitled

This.

@LZBirdBoi: You've already failed. Rule 85 of the Internet: If it exists, there is a pony of it. No exceptions. =P

...come to think of it, there's probably a pony version of you out there at this point.

Edited on by MasterGraveheart

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

Someone from /v/ or sumthing hacked bronystate's livestreams of One Bad Apple.
Untitled
Not to mention the episode is about bullying.

The episode itself was one of the best in the entire series.
Great moral lesson, Babs Seed was a great character.
Also the song was great, the jokes were extremely well timed and funny.
And the pop culture refrences were there as well. (Time Turner dressed as a pear in the parade. )

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Lunapplebloom

@Discostew Whoops, It must be broken or something. I'll try to get it fixed up.

@CorporalPegasus They did? Well that stinks, but perfectly ironic as you said with the episode being about bullies. I hope they get what's coming to them.

@TheDreamingHawk What Discostew said. He is one of my favorite villains of FiM, and has yet to be topped.

Episode was great, and had a great moral to the story. The Friendship is Magic team still amaze me with how they get the story and the morals together so neatly and efficiently, while still having fun.

EDIT: Fixed the Youtube link.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Electricmastro

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Let it be clear...

Untitled

This.

@LZBirdBoi: You've already failed. Rule 85 of the Internet: If it exists, there is a pony of it. No exceptions. =P

...come to think of it, there's probably a pony version of you out there at this point.

It actually comes from here.

http://ask-thecrusaders.tumblr.com/

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Discostew

Just finished watching the new episode. I really liked it. The song, imo, was better than those from this season's premier. As for the word play with Pinkie Pie, the first one caught me off-guard simply because I wasn't expecting it.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Discostew

AlbertoC

I can't describe how amazing this episode was. Good song, nice story, new character, hilarious jokes... Plus:
Untitled

There was a lot of Silver Spoon. She was kinda left out as she's an antagonist, but well, i guess that's just her role. (And I have now a picture to make a vector of.)

EDIT: Wow, is she breaking the fourth wall?

Edited on by AlbertoC

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

CorporalPegasus

What is eveypony's favourite episode? Mine is Sonic Rainboom!

IGOR!

Discostew

AlbertoC wrote:

There was a lot of Silver Spoon. She was kinda left out as she's an antagonist, but well, i guess that's just her role. (And I have now a picture to make a vector of.)

EDIT: Wow, is she breaking the fourth wall?

After Family Appreciation Day, I was thinking that Silver Spoon might have changed a little, but that doesn't seem to show in this episode.

As for breaking the 4th wall, I don't think she was (if you are referring to the picture) as she's looking at Babs Seed in the parade float.

Discostew

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.