Forums

Topic: Let's do the hot seat.

Posts 521 to 540 of 818

Colors

@TysonQ7: Being used as a projectile is my passion, in fact, my favorite form is being shot from a cannon. Although catapults will always hold a special place in my heart.
@Chrono: Let me tell you an emotional backstory. There was a game called Sonic Colors that I liked. I named myself after it. I hope my story truly moved you.
@Retro: Now now, I runa respectable buisness and am above stealing and robbery. You'd be suprised how many people stop by the side of the road to pay $5 for 3 throws to knock someone in a dunk tank. Why did I choose to have the tank by the side of some road? Because it's apparently frowned upon to have a 7-foot tank in the middle.
@Blue_Ace: @Chrono_Cross Let me go into a deep and emotional backstory. There was a game that I liked called Sonic Colors. I named myself after it. I hope my emotional backstory moved you.
@Tyson... again: No. I will, however, have some of that grilled tofu dipped in miso on a stick.
@KungfuMaster: Hey, I need something to watch when Gossip Girl and America's Next Top Model aren't on!
@Spoony: I hate them. They're complete cheats when playing video games and will one day rule us with their high-tech Arctic machinery. We need to put them in their place before it's too late.
@PurpleLink: Poker, video games, making plans for taking over the next city with an iron fist, etc. Now if you excuse me, I need to resume answering these questions and then sewing several Aces into the fabric of my poker-playin' jacket.
@Vayton: Your avatar answers your own question. Although it's not like Sega would've been any better, based on Sonic's recent games (excluding Colors and Generations of course). Now if Sony owned Sonic... sorry, just had a joy-blackout.
@Clayton: Well, when it's released in 2017 I'll probably just play one of the other third-party characters. Playing a true Nintendo character is a serious sin in the eyes of the Sony God Jack Tretton.
@Bobhobob: I'll just go ahead and say a crappy and cluttered video game.
@Fonist: Gabe threw knives at me, My Lord JumpMad throws orders. Jumpmad's are both harder to dodge and deadlier. I prefer the dictator.
@Malnin: ... you were the one who killed Aunt Pauline?! D:
@Kyloctopus: Haha. Lemons can't hurt him. Use limes and you might slightly wound him.
@Scraftly: rubs away the best part on your trophy to reveal "Average" :3

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

LordJumpMad

Hello my fine graduate from my University of Madness, or "UMAD" for short.
Now tell me this!
Did you do that job I ask you to do. You know the one, get rid of that walrus loving angel.
I'm sure you won't disappoint.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

TysonOfTime

ColorsOfSonic wrote:

@Tyson... again: No. I will, however, have some of that grilled tofu dipped in miso on a stick.

You can have it, but if I told you I was wearing pants lately...

WOULD YOU STILL WANT IT?!

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Reala

Are you now or were you ever a member of the communist party?

Reala

Kyloctopus

Do you think NP64's school has full day kindergarten?

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

BadKitty

Hey CoS, MyLittleHedgehog, can you do your favorite 3 and a half year old Angel a favor, i have a mission for you, to put an end to the beginning of someone, i will not disclose this persons name in public.

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Colors

@Iamnotwill: To clarify, I graduated from the school of Madness, and then enrolled in UMAD.
@MyGloriousDictatorLord: It is a tough mission, my lord. I am planning a very complicated plan that involves much planning. It may take a while.
@Tyson: Hell no, I only accept food from strangers that are pantsless.
@Kyloctopus: Please, I do not want to talk about that experience. I assume they only have a math class at UMAD for it to be extra humiliating when a student's pants split. shudder
@Reala: According to my... 'lawyer', I'm not allowed to answer that question. Well what he said was "Speak a word of it and I'll slit your throat".
@KyleOnceMore: I don't know what you're talking about, so here's a picture of the game I just pre-ordered Untitled

And that's all the questions! I've decided for the next one up shall be TysonQ7. GRILLED TOFU DIPPED IN MISO ON A STICK FOR ALL.

Edit: @Emeralds: Well, it depends on how much I am being paid. I charge at least 3 sammiches an hour on the job.

Edited on by Colors

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Hello person I don't know or never heard of. Any relation to Mike Tyson?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Reala

Do you take the person that asks a question 2 places below this one to be your wedded wife and or husband?

Reala

BadKitty

Hm someones a fan of Tyson foods, anyway are you the new temporarily electrician? if so Hi i'm Emmy, i'll give you the tour of the SonyLife's basment where the fuse boxes, and generators are, don't be afraid of any rituals, sacrifices, monsterous things, yelling or fighting, that go on down here you'll be fine if your trained well enough, well i hope you enjoy your time with us, i'll be at my Bacon Desk if you need anything, have a wonderful day, you know if you last that long.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

malpon

a bloogy woogy woo?

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Can I be the best man?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Kyloctopus

Can you give me a photo of the seat your sitting on? (AKA: The Hotseat)

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

TeeJay

Dammit Tyson why'd you steal my quote idea? I was going to add that exact Pyyrhon quote to my sig, but if I add it now, it'd seem like I'm just copying you...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MercifulLemon7

Why do you keep 20 posters of Oprah in your closet?

Edited on by MercifulLemon7

I know the world renown martial art Shaq Foo
was TheKungFuMaster got demoted to Batchu then evolve to MercifulLemon7
I come back and make my mark and dispear again.

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7194-1590 | Nintendo Network ID: MercifulLemon7 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.