Forums

Topic: Let's do the hot seat.

Posts 261 to 280 of 818

bezerker99

@PurpleLink - I'm not sure. Let me go see. Time elapses About twenty (huff puff)...

@Karakato - It's not that I hate Sony, I'm just not impressed with much they do these days. Here's proof that I am not a complete Nintendo fanboy :
http://www.backloggery.com/games.php?user=bezerker99&cons...
http://www.backloggery.com/games.php?user=bezerker99&console=PS

@Koops3 - Gandondorf!!! (I'm not a big fan of Girahim or Twilight Princess - it's my least fav Zelda game thus far)

@Koops3 - I've never played Uprising...and I rented Kid Icarus for the NES back in the late 80's. It was the only game I didn't give more than 5 minutes of my time. I'm hoping to get my hands on the 3D Classics version of the game and give it another try. (Thus, I can't tell u any villians from this series).

@CorporalPegasus - from the movie Clerks.
Warning: Language, kiddies, in this clip!
[youtube:frG26vrWhbI&feature=fvst]
When I first signed up for internet service, the lady said I needed something to be my email address. The only thing I could think of was this scene from Clerks. At the time, I had no idea how to spell berserker, so I did the best I could (that's why it's misspelled). I also needed a numeric character(s) on it so I just randomly put 99. It all sort of stuck and now you can usually find me all around the intarnets with that name. Cheers, bro!

Edited on by bezerker99

bezerker99

@Reala - Easy! /me releases theblackgragon because she is the coolest mod on the internet (hands down, this is a true statement).

@theblackdragon - As a kid, I totes wanted the Power Glove. That is, until I went to my friend's house and saw he already had it and that it was, sadly, a piece of garbage. The games we tried to play on it (Punch-Out!!, Wizards & Warriors, and Skate or Die) didn't seem to work so great (despite us inputting the codes for them). Needless to say, the Power Glove is a piece of classic, "retro" gaming history - but one I'm glad I didn't spend money on.

Edited on by bezerker99

JeanLuc_Vaycard

@zerks. Is it true that you love Metroid Other M so much that you bought 10 copies of it, have a t-shirt of the video game, wear Other M boxers with a big Samus suit helmet on the front and even have Other M bed sheets?

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

theblackdragon

@vay: eff that, i heard he bought the life-sized Other M body pillow and intends to marry it because he loves it so much — confirm/deny, zerks?

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

bezerker99

Who took my Other M body pillow? It's been missing along with my Zero-Suit Samus blow-up doll for a week now!! Come forth with knowledge NAO tbd!

BTW....."Feels like an Arby's night."
Untitled

Edited on by bezerker99

LordJumpMad

@Zerk
If you had to follow one dictator, who would that be.

~say me or you will die~

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

BadKitty

Is it true you get your rage from the Non Anger Gods cause the gods don't believe in anger so they've placed it upon you?

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

bezerker99

Edward_Vayton wrote:

@zerks. Is it true that you love Metroid Other M so much that you bought 10 copies of it, have a t-shirt of the video game, wear Other M boxers with a big Samus suit helmet on the front and even have Other M bed sheets?

Haha, you, Vay - of all the gamers in the world, know just how much I despise love Metroid: Other M. I love it so much I have a reference to it in my sig!!! D:

I use all those extra copies of Other M you mentioned to keep my tables and chairs level around the apartment.

Edited on by bezerker99

C-195

Did you know that a berserker was a type of Viking warrior that would build himself up into a rage before a battle?

Edited on by C-195

C-195

Mieu-Fire

how many pizzas can you eat before u get full(takes me 2 pizzas and for some reason im not fat

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

bezerker99

rudydog13 wrote:

What is the best way to get rid of a stalker?

The stalkers usually lose interest when they follow me home and see all my victim's decapitated heads on the ends of spears sticking out of the ground.

bezerker99

Emeralds wrote:

Is it true you get your rage from the Non Anger Gods cause the gods don't believe in anger so they've placed it upon you?

The gods are not rage fueled, but they created Mario Kart 7 and sent it down to me. I'm sure that game has provided enough rage to last me three lifetimes.

/me hugs Emmy before he goes

Edited on by bezerker99

Prof_Clayton

If you had to choose a username that had nothing to do with the word "bezerk" what would it be?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.