Forums

Topic: Hello Nintendo Life

Posts 21 to 34 of 34

Ninten

Sooo, I'm Ninten and a huge Breath of Fire fan. :3

Dragons are cool~ Wii FC: 8902 4871 6029 9319
http://backloggery.com/ninten

[19:48] Ninten: lz, your avatar is weird.
[19:48] Ninten: Reggie is like..."Duh, no Mother series for you Americans!"
[19:49] lz2010: That was the point Ninten ;)

Machu

Hi. You seem new too.

A BIG HELLO TO ALL THE NEWBIES!

/me leaves thread with clear conscience.

Rawr!

motang

Welcome Psyrus, I shall let you in on something. I am a huge Nintendo fanboy but I am also a Sony fan, as I have the PS2 and enjoy it very much and will be buying a PS3 in the near future.

NIN10DO

Twitter:

bro2dragons

Ravage wrote:

I also wish I had the powers of the Dragon

i do. that's why you should fear me!

naw, i'm just kidding... i won't roast you unless you speak ill of Beyond Good and Evil... or Watchmen. just stay clear of that, and you won't find Atma the Ash Maker bringing down his wrath upon your newly melted face.

anyway, again, WELCOME.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Axoloth

**hops on Psyrus' introduction train, instead of creating my own**

So, I just joined a week ago or something, but I've been lurking here for a little while. I am, of course, a Nintendo fan, as most of my childhoods sweetest memories involve my brother's SNES or my own Game Boy, I’ve grown to love the Big N. And the N64 practically raised me.
That's not to say I'm completely monogamous, as my PS2 receives a lot of love as well, and I plan on getting a PS3 in the near future. And if anyone wonders (yeah, I know no one really does, I just like to think people care) my favourite game is Kingdom Hearts.

Anyway, I plan on becoming an active member, and I hope we can get along. I'm off to read the community rules now.

P.S. Although I don't really have the right to say it; Welcome Psyrus!

Edited on by Axoloth

I have a Backloggery now! Nothin' fancy, but feel free to add me as a friend.
[21:15] Axoloth joined the conversation
[21:16] Axoloth: I love you, dead chat
[21:17] dead chat runs away
[21:17] dead chat has left the convers...

JayArr

Whoa, there are community rules here!?

[puts pants back on]

Edited on by JayArr

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

theblackdragon

@JR: you mean you missed the one about 'no grape juice on the forums'? sucks to be you, man

@Psyrus, Axoloth: welcome to the NL forums. enjoy your stay. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Starkiller

Why didn't I make one of these topics when I registered? Anywho, welcome aboard, mate!

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

StarBoy91

Starkiller wrote:

Why didn't I make one of these topics when I registered?

I've been asking myself that question since shortly after I signed in.

Welcome to NIntendoLife, Psyrus. My name is StarBoy91, but you can just call me StarBoy or Starboy(everybody else does). Everybody's really great and nice, and both at the same time sometimes. Some of us are really funny as well [lz and JR come to mind].

In irrelevant news,

briunj04 wrote:

im just gonna get here before starboi and warn you about how people who attempt to intimidate n00bs with talk of initiation get their posts edited
:3

Dangnabit, briun! Please, stop that!! lol

EDIT: Welcome also to newcomers Ninten, Axoloth, and more

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

JayArr

@tbd - But you know I love grape juice! Man, I spill one cup on Dazz's new rug and they ban it.

@Starboy - Stop, you're gonna make me blush.

Also, a big welcome to the other newbies Ninten, Axoloth, and Machu.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Sylverstone

Hey there. I'm Sylverstone, YouTube's premier DSi Shop Updater (each and every Monday!)
Nintendo Life is my home, tried other sites and they miserably failed. Their forums rock out loud!

Glad to see you saw the light (and by light, I mean the light of Mario's star and your Wii )

I gotta warn ya but when you go NLife, you ain't going back. I've tried.... and failed.
Stay under the law and we can expect great things from your presence!

On the gaming side, New Super Mario Bros. Wii just came out and scored a perfect 10 in our review! Since you were on the 'other side', I can recommend Modern Warfare: Reflex (that's if you never played the first one) and also.... well I can't finish.... NLifers! ASSEMBLE!

And don't worry, I'm not that hard against the competition. I'm a Nintendo gamer but I respect all companies in every way.
(Make sure to head to our chatroom too!)

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

Deleted

Hey, OP. Welcome to the site. Nintendo is great at all, but remember, there are still good games on Xbox and PlayStation (and pretty much anything else that isn't 3DO, CD-i, or N-Gage). Taking sides so quickly and so adamantly, can you truly be so sure you're free of brainwashing?

Are you a Nintendo fanboy, or a gamer?

Stupid people making stupid arguments on both sides. They've both got some points, and 9 out of 10 times they're pretty futile and worthless. Just, you know, shut up and game, and look at the positives. ...and, if Nintendo pisses you off, there's a channel for that, so long as your Wii is old and your Twilight Princess is intact.

Deleted

NotEnoughGolds

PuppetMasterKuruku wrote:

and pretty much anything else that isn't 3DO

Pretty sure the 3DO had some good games.
Who's up for some Road Rash or Return Fire?

NotEnoughGolds

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.