Forums

Topic: hello left ign came here

Posts 1 to 18 of 18

masterchiefsgalaxy

hi i realized that ign has a brunch of fanboys so i decided to try this site out so far i have a dsi wii and xbox 360 i play mario kart kingdom hearts 358/2 days and halo3 all online hi

masterchiefsgalaxy

JebbyDeringer

Good choice. In general people here seem to be more friendly though most people have a common interest in Nintendo so that's probably a big part of it. It's such a waste of time bashing other systems.

JebbyDeringer

Chrono_Cross

Nice job coming here instead of IGN, masterchiefsgalaxy. We're better than them anyway, lol.
I've never really liked IGN, because of the biased reviews, biased reviewers, and the people who tend to comment on there. It's not even worth it. Went there one day, never went back.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Sean007s

Welcome.
Just so you know that we don't tolerate fanboyism here.

Enjoy your stay!

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

masterchiefsgalaxy

Chrono+Cross wrote:

Nice job coming here instead of IGN, masterchiefsgalaxy. We're better than them anyway, lol.
I've never really liked IGN, because of the biased reviews, biased reviewers, and the people who tend to comment on there. It's not even worth it. Went there one day, never went back.

i know right i hate that mass effect 2 got a better score then super smash bros.brawl lol

Edited on by masterchiefsgalaxy

masterchiefsgalaxy

Aviator

Chrono+Cross wrote:

I agree, but people over at IGN could say that our reviews are biased.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Machu

Hmmm, not too sure about the name, but welcome!

Rawr!

Aviator

You'll get used to it boy.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Percentful

Aviator wrote:

Chrono+Cross wrote:

I agree, but people over at IGN could say that our reviews are biased.

Well, we are a little biased with Mario games. Have you seen the highest rated games? Out of 25 10/10s, 12 of them are Super Mario Bros. games.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

StarBoy91

Welcome to NintendoLife, masterschiefgalaxy.
We hope you enjoy your stay in this wonderful community. We're a very welcoming and friendly bunch here at NintendoLife.

To each their own

LzWinky

This is too good to be true

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

The_Fox

masterchiefsgalaxy wrote:

Chrono+Cross wrote:

i know right i hate that mass effect 2 got a better score then super smash bros.brawl lol

Mass Effect 2 totally deserved it, of course. So, another indirect IGN bashing thread, huh? How very sad.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

ShinRPGGamer

MCG welcome to a website where the reviewers actally know how to write universal reviews

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

Bowsotnik

110percentful wrote:

Well, we are a little biased with Mario games. Have you seen the highest rated games? Out of 25 10/10s, 12 of them are Super Mario Bros. games.

Because... everywhere else people rate Mario games badly?

Bowsotnik

Knux

Welcome, masterchiefsgalaxy. I hope you enjoy NL. [How many of these anti-IGN threads are going to come up, I wonder?]

Edited on by Knux

Knux

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.