Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,841 to 3,860 of 6,522

Noire

theblackdragon wrote:

hahaha i totally just watched that phoenixsage (before you posted it)... he mentions drugs along with alcohol in this one about alcohol, though. :3

Woah, that's weird. o.O Wasn't expecting anyone else with the Sonic Sez Says, but I guess it's pretty well-known.

Anyways, whoops, I should have done that one. I didn't think he'd mention it in that one, but...

Hurry up and give me a bit of that booze!

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

Ha, that's how I felt about it too. Excellent fodder for a good YouTube Poop, though, I must say...

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

irken004 wrote:

Booze? I heard of that! I believe that is Machu's best friend

Then tell him to watch the Sonic Sez Says bit on alcohol. I'm sure that'll change his viewpoint on the matter right quick!

Edited on by Noire

Twilight_Crow

Oh yeah! I remember that cartoon, was an oddity around here, I got to see very few episodes, but yes I remember those Sonic lessons, but I don't remember how did they call that seccion here.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

StarBoy91

I feel it's time I stop making threads and solely participate in others'. Because I strongly feel the more threads I make, the more I inadvertently create enemies. I just cannot bear to upset anyone anymore.

To each their own

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Santa isn't your enemy
In scribblenauts type in santa and he gives you presents

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

LzWinky

Me back after disappointing dinner

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

[sigh] I wish I had never posted that " I Feel Robbed :'{" thread followed by the "I've Been Challenged" thread, both of which are deleted. Now everyone thinks I'm a boy who cried wolf. Why should I even talk?

To each their own

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Me back after disappointing dinner

My dinner was pwnsauce, thank you very much. Taco Bell and gasp a frikken slice of cheesecake Heavenly

Oh god, I feel so much better now. So what are we talking about? Pulseman, did you say? Well, luckily I just downloaded it today, so I should be brushed up on that topic.

Twilight_Crow

@PhoenixSage
Yes, please, the more I get to know about that game the better.

Oh! And I just had a some Spaghetti and a chicken sandwich for dinner.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

StarBoy91

I feel I just antagonized myself from everyone else, again!
I guess I'm like a delicate flower. I cannot bring myself to hurt anyone, or have pain brought over to me. But I usually get over it; but if someone said anything so very inhumanely offensive to me, I would probably never be able to smile again. I guess I'm kind of like my alter ego boy star character, Matthew, from my Tale in Progress.
I'm not sure I can bring myself to type Chapter 3.

To each their own

Noire

Well, since you asked, WALL OF TEXT ATTACK! Just kidding, it should be brief, I haven't played enough to make a final judgment on it.

Pulseman is a delightful little platformer with a decidedly weird backstory. Seriously, if you want to keep your sanity, don't ask. Anyways, it brings quite a few unique play quirks to a solid platforming experience. The first interesting quirk is the Volteccer, Pulseman's signature technique. When used, Pulseman turns into a ball of light and bounces around the screen. It's a nifty little move that can destroy enemies and find hidden pathways. It does have a little quirk itself; it has to be charged before using. You charge by dashing or running for a set amount of time until Pulseman gets an electric charge, then press A and voila! The charge also lets you shoot a beam with your normal electrified punch move, so it's useful in a couple ways. Add all the uniqueness to a solid platformer with some interesting levels (you'll be frequently invading computers for a lot of the game) and call it pretty good so far. Only problem is running; it's not how you'd expect it to be. Pulseman doesn't pick up speed, he runs slow and then has a burst of speed. That can be a problem if it happens near a cliff, as you go tumbling off.

[/walloftextattack]

Edited on by Noire

Twilight_Crow

GabeGreens wrote:

Hey TC, liked my BLOVEL?

Oh! Nice, a bit obscure for my taste, remind me of that old TV show "The outer limits", but it got me intrigued so I feel like reading it all, since it's free.

StarBoy91

[I feel invisible sometimes]

To each their own

LzWinky

@Starboy: You must be invisible, because I can't see you!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

My having gotten Hook turned from greatest moment ever to most depressing time yet. I feel like the Boy Who Cried Wolf to NL! I should have thought before posting.

To each their own

Noire

@StarBoy: Never take what lz has to say at face value. He loves to kick people while they're down. You realize he once called Jenna Ms. *****-a-lot? Yeah, I was quite pissed after that one.

No, I'm never letting you forget it, lz.

Edited on by Noire

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.