Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,061 to 3,080 of 6,522

StarBoy91

Here I show you two of the most screwed-up video game bosses of all time: Ograoum Papas and Little Clown.
Just skip over to 2:55 and stop at 9:53

Someone at Ocean was clearly an Exorcist fan, and what the hell is Little Clown even throwing?
Regarding Ograoum Papas, he's got one of the most screwed up attacks from any video game boss. This is a lighthearted game??? But hey, without the Dark bosses, Mr. Nutz just wouldn't be Mr. Nutz.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Noire

@StarBoy: It's the weekend, so I don't fell like ignoring any random YouTube link right now, but I almost wish I had. That was bizarre. Holy crap, the first one was shooting his eyeballs out. My god, did children play these games? I'da had nighmares if I had ever played it...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

I'm surprised I never had any nightmares upon seeing Ograoum Papas' attack for the first time. Then again, I became aware of Mr. Nutz in 2008/2009, so it makes sense.
Also, I only wanted you all to see those two bosses and not the rest, in case you're interested to know what all the fuss is about.
Sorry if I gave anyone nightmares. It wasn't my intent.

EDIT: As a side note, Ocean clearly screwed up with Ograoum Papas' anatomy. How do you expect to catch someone with that awkward hand position?? [Right hand should go left, while left right; not right right, and left left. Am I right?]

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Noire

@Starboy: Nononono, that's not what I meant at all. I'm 20, so my days of playing SNES platformers as a child ended long ago. I'm just saying that if I had played it as a child, I would have been scared to death. The clown I could deal with, but the eyeball-shooting head would have got to me. Now it's just bizarre. Weird stuff...

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

Hello, GGreens (if you don't mind me calling you that).

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

I dont mind, I personally like "Luiginator"

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

I dont mind, I personally like "Luiginator"

I agree, Luiginator is awesome!

LzWinky

ACK! I did it. Finally! What, you ask? Um.........I came back to post on this thread!

In other news, Rabbids Go Home looks fun!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

Now that we agreed on that fact, Luiginator, I feel the need to shout "IT'S FRIDAY! THANK KRADEN!"

I loves the weekends ever so much. I will be doing absolutely nothing, save for watching football. The NFL kicks off it's season (well, technically they already did) this Sunday and I want to see my team do awesome!

LzWinky

NFL? Ptth, why not watch something better, like College Football? FOOTBALL!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

NFL? Ptth, why not watch something better, like College Football? FOOTBALL!

Bleh, you Southerners and your irrational love for the inferior version of the sport. I'll be watching that too (if I can pick it up), but that's not nearly as exciting as watching a Sunday afternoon game, tracking the stats of your fantasy players as you go. It's going to be even more exciting to watch this year, because of my team's big off-season pickup!

Edited on by Noire

ASDFGHJKL

Did somebody say football? LONGHORNS!!!

ASDFGHJKL

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Pshoenixpage ya thank who ever you said its Friday:D i just cant wait till tuesday when all my dreams will coem true (M&l BIS+ Scribblenauts =love forever)

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

StarBoy91

Untitled

Also, Flea from Chrono Trigger has got to be the most inappropriate RPG boss ever devised. Who wants to fight an androgynous enemy, who's both man and woman??? [!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!] I'm surprised there was no conspiracy over this.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Untitled
Dont you just love this painting?

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

It does look nice. That closeup view of the butterfly looks adorable.

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.