Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,081 to 3,100 of 6,526

LzWinky

Hello to all, again

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Mabbit

!!!!!! your topic has more posts than 3 word story! its only 3000 views behind

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Noire

StarBoy91 wrote:

Untitled

Also, Flea from Chrono Trigger has got to be the most inappropriate RPG boss ever devised. Who wants to fight an androgynous enemy, who's both man and woman??? [!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!] I'm surprised there was no conspiracy over this.

You know, I'm kind of like the Nintendo Life version of Flea, so I know how the dude feels. We just want to look pretty, is all!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Zenman

PhoenixSage wrote:

StarBoy91 wrote:

Untitled

Also, Flea from Chrono Trigger has got to be the most inappropriate RPG boss ever devised. Who wants to fight an androgynous enemy, who's both man and woman??? [!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!] I'm surprised there was no conspiracy over this.

You know, I'm kind of like the Nintendo Life version of Flea, so I know how the dude feels. We just want to look pretty, is all!

yeah...for the longest time i believed you to be a girl

Noire

Zenman wrote:

Are you entirely sure I'm not?

Naw, you and about half the site thought I was a girl. I should have realized that my avatar might be gender-confusing, but I thought people wouldn't assume since this is the internet and all. There are no women on the internet, only extremely girly men, and I am the girliest of them all![/yu-gi-oh!theabridgedseriesreference]

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

brings up Scan Visor to search for Painting:Luiginator

Downloading...100%

Looks excellent, Luiginator! Am I correct in thinking that it is a painting of some sort of butterfly?

Zenman

PhoenixSage wrote:

Zenman wrote:

Naw, you and about half the site thought I was a girl. I should have realized that my avatar might be gender-confusing, but I thought people wouldn't assume since this is the internet and all. There are no women on the internet, only extremely girly men, and I am the girliest of them all![/yu-gi-oh!theabridgedseriesreference]

funny enough, i thought your avatar was Jill from Fire Emblem too

StarBoy91

Zenman wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

Zenman wrote:

Actually, at first I thought it was Millie from Star Ocean: First Departute. Guess not.

To each their own

Noire

Zenman wrote:

Now that you mention it, Jill does bear a resemblance to Jenna. Hmm, very interesting...

StarBoy91

Jenna also seems to resemble Millie.

To each their own

StarBoy91

Oh, no. --_--'

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Noire

StarBoy91 wrote:

Jenna also seems to resemble Millie.

My goodness, you're right. I've never seen Millie before, but the two do look very similar. Weird how similar these three girls look.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.