Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,041 to 3,060 of 6,522

ASDFGHJKL

Project needlemouse: new 2d sonic that has vaguely mentioned to be on hd

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

Probably the most uninentally hilarious unimaginitive title ever made for a project. Ever.
I mean, seriously, who's gonna take that title seriously?
Untitled
SERIOUSLY!!!!!

To each their own

LzWinky

I would take it seriously.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

I see you failed to notice the Kim Possible joke.
[sigh]

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

I don't think he watches kim possible

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

StarBoy91 wrote:

I see you failed to notice the Kim Possible joke.
[sigh]

Blah hahahahaahahahahaha. Nope, I don't watch it!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

Well, there's this villain named Moter Ed, who likes choppers and does crime in the most unexpected of evil ways. He also has a tendency to blurt out the word "seriously" every now and then.
Hence the idea of the joke.

...yeah. Who wants to converse about Indiana Jones? [Raiders of the Lost Ark theme plays]

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Noire

Kim Possible? In my Interesting Facts and Conversations thread?

It's more likely than I thought.

Totally Excellent Edit @StarBoy: I like Indiana Jones! I even liked the new one, even though it seems everybody hated it...

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: What do you mean "yours"?

StarBoy91

Yeah. What do you mean by that?

To each their own

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: What do you mean "yours"?

Didn't you read my mind and find out that GabeGreens is actually my sockpuppet?

Okay, so he's not. It's just me being stupid again, like most of the time...

Know your internet memes and you know why I talk like this. Damned internet infection...

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

PhoenixSage wrote:

Kim Possible? In my Interesting Facts and Conversations thread?

It's more likely than I thought.

Totally Excellent Edit @StarBoy: I like Indiana Jones! I even liked the new one, even though it seems everybody hated it...

Well, I thought the new one was okay, although I can understand why people would feel so negative about it. Indiana Jones and Aliens isn't exactly a good mixture. Most unusual considering the three movies that way preceded this, Raiders being my favorite [ <3 ] and Last Crusade being my least favorite.

To each their own

SMEXIZELDAMAN

OMG i epically failed. i forgot my NL password XD and i couldnt figure out why the postie thing wasnt at the bottom

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Noire

@StarBoy: Yeah, I understand it too, but everybody always makes fun of the fridge and the aliens and how that's just not realistic. When was Indiana Jones ever realistic? I mean, seriously, people, lighten up, it's just for fun. Willingly suspend your disbelief and realize that it's just a movie, not a historical piece.

Also, I liek aliens.

LzWinky

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

OMG i epically failed. i forgot my NL password XD and i couldnt figure out why the postie thing wasnt at the bottom

GASP How are you posting?

StarBoy91

I do happen to find it hilarious how Indy survives the nuclear explosion by hiding inside that fridge!!! Would you be creeped out if you found yourself around nothing but mannequins in a test site? I know I freaking would!

To each their own

JTC-Pingas

Deleted. Thanks for the heads up, Pingas.

Edited on by Philip_J_Reed

JTC-Pingas

Noire

StarBoy91 wrote:

I do happen to find it hilarious how Indy survives the nuclear explosion by hiding inside that fridge!!! Would you be creeped out if you found yourself around nothing but mannequins in a test site? I know I freaking would!

I find it hilarious too, but I never let it ruin the movie for me. I thought it was hilariously awesome that he kicked open the fridge door and popped out without a scratch! That's Harrison Fo-I mean, Dr. Jones for ya!

Yes, I would be creeped out by the mannequins as well. Why are they so plastic and fake-looking? Mannequins in general, not just in the movie, of course.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@lz2009 the forgot your password? link lolz noww im all fixed and made a password i can remmeber

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.