Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 201 to 220 of 6,522

LzWinky

Ooh! My favorites are Majora's Mask, Minish Cap, and Link's Awakening. I honestly think the best ones are those that are unique to the series.

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Im loving Majoras Mask, I might even like it better than WindWaker! Not sure. But I love the Oracles and find PH to be one of the most original and fun Zeldas. I just finished the ranch sidequests in MM. I love the one with the ninja Gorman brothers! Plus the dungeons are ultimately awesom because of the fairy hunting!

ASDFGHJKL

Knux

lz2009 wrote:

Ooh! My favorites are Majora's Mask, Minish Cap, and Link's Awakening. I honestly think the best ones are those that are unique to the series.

I have never played Minish Cap or Link's Awakening, but I'm considering buying both games.

Knux

LzWinky

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

I have never played Minish Cap or Link's Awakening, but I'm considering buying both games.

I would! they're great games

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

I just hope there is a VH for the DSi. Minish Cap, the Oracles, and Links Awakening=pure win

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

@Gabe: and less games to keep up with

ASDFGHJKL

Dont forget Golden Sun

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Dont forget Golden Sun

Of course! Such a gold mine. I think Nintendo is waiting for the DSi to replace the DS Lite (more or less) before they release this gold mine. Gold? Where?! Wario wants some!

ASDFGHJKL

Its in the throne!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Don't seem to have Golden Sun here, or there...AH! No! I can't find it , but Phoenix doens't have to know that

ASDFGHJKL

OK, let me tell him!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

OK, let me tell him!

NO! Don't do it! Dammit I deleted my roms too! Gah!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

Hey lz, do you have brawl?

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

That I did not forget Yes, I hav it

ASDFGHJKL

I was thinking of playing online sometime.

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Maybe next week. This week is very busy except for maybe Friday

ASDFGHJKL

Whatever. Does anyone else have Brawl and wanna play online?

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Wanna know something funny? As long as I've played the Wii I still don't know how to access my friend codes

ASDFGHJKL

Well I used to, but I havent played in a while

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.