Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 181 to 200 of 6,522

ASDFGHJKL

Read all of it in five minutes and I intrigued to the battle system and overworld interactivity with Psyenergy ala Pokemon Ranger! Now I want to find a copy! But will probably get the DS one! Thanks!

ASDFGHJKL

J-Rod

Captain Falcon vs. Chuck Norris

NNID: jkh369; PSN: jkh33; 3DS FC: 1075-1053-2647

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1053-2647 | Nintendo Network ID: jkh369

ASDFGHJKL

That would be epic

ASDFGHJKL

Knux

J-Rod wrote:

Captain Falcon vs. Chuck Norris

A better fight would be Kirby VS Chuck Norris. Of course Kirby would win.

Knux

Tails

I bought The Munchables today and am really enjoying it i also think i found another game to maybe buy on amazon.com Prey The Stars the same concept except you eat everything and your a big monster/dog it looks crazy and fun

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

ASDFGHJKL

What is even more epic is a fight between Chuck Norris and a Tetrimino. The tetrimino would win. Lets try not to go over this too much. Lets change topic

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

@Tails. I cant find the Munchables anywhere! Lucky fox... Never heard of prey the stars though

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

GabeGreens wrote:

@Tails. I cant find the Munchables anywhere! Lucky fox... Never heard of prey the stars though

well actually its on amazon.com for $15 and the munchables i bought at a gamestop for just well whispers $20

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

ASDFGHJKL

I dont do online shopping, and no store here has it! I repeat, you lucky fox!

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

Hehehe hey if u want it holds out another copy from gamestop COME GET IT

Grumble

Just a thought... why haven't we seen a Chuck Norris karate title out? lol. The man's a genius. Anyways, I actually waited on him once at a restaurant I worked at years ago and he was the nicest guy! (And I'm a Democrat. LOL.) He sincerely is... and a Karate game by Chuck Norris would be great fun. Maybe Conan O Brien could turn up, too?

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

LzWinky

This thread is full of interesting facts and conversations that are random.

@Phoenix: Yes I will be quick to mention Mind Read and Reveal .

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Machu

I love this. Everyone taking shifts in keeping Gabe entertained. lol.

I'll drop by again when it's looking quiet.

Rawr!

LzWinky

I sense that Gabe misses me, either that or I read his posts. Nah, I sensed it. That sounds more awesome

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Machu

Lets just say he put up with me.

lz to the rescue! Wooh!

Rawr!

ASDFGHJKL

Awwww, you dont take shifts to entertain me! You take shifts to "interest" me. Oh and lz OR Pheonix: Does Golden Sun use the shoulder buttons in any important way, especially the L one?

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

@Gabe: Let's see....the R button in the overworld zoomed out and the L button went to the world map. They are also used as shortcuts to use Psynergy when in towns, dungeons, etc.

ASDFGHJKL

So, could I go through the game without the L button?

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

If I remember correctly you don't have to use it. Let me play the game and see what it does

Knux

What is everybody's favorite Zelda games? Mine are Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, and A Link to the Past. I'm currently playing A Link to the Past for the first time, and I'm at the Palace of Darkness.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.