Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 221 to 240 of 6,526

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Well I used to, but I havent played in a while

I'm so good that I can beat anyone, anytime (except for now ) and anywhere. Wait, no I can't...or can I?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Let me get my friend code! Would you play if me if I was good or not?

ASDFGHJKL

tonyp415

Well then what other fact's do we have to share with the rest of the world???

Only a fool wouldn't strategize before a fight MUA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

ASDFGHJKL

Sorry I PWND you so bad
You were Ok, you beat me once out of the what, 10 times i think? You were good. I seriously thought you would beat me the last time
Good game though!

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

I was getting used to the game again
By the way, we had an awesome connection, no lag at all

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

So what are you all up to?

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

Answering people's comments on my Backloggery. I finally made a friend that I haven't meet here at Nintendo Life, and he knows his Golden Sun, so I'm doing pretty good.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Talking about Golden Sun, you know what happened to lz?

ASDFGHJKL

James

Good Lord - I come back to this topic two or three days after my last visit and I see you guys are still talking about Golden Sun.

IT'S GROUNDHOG DAY!

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Noire

He's off doing stuff right now, I'm sure. He's said that this week is very busy for him, so I don't think we'll see him around much.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Anyone wanna play some Brawl, MarioKart, or Excitebots? Or even tetris or Bomberman? Ive got custom robo for DS too.

ASDFGHJKL

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Brawl!...if i had a wii ill get one for christmas then i can begin owning you guys

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.