Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,541 to 1,560 of 6,522

Twilight_Crow

GabeGreens wrote:

Yes

Then... LOL

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

ASDFGHJKL

Never played Super Metroid But Prime is pure awesomeness!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Zenman wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lz: That still saddens me, that you find neither Super Metroid not Metroid Prime interesting at all. I wouldn't be able to survive my video game life without some Metroid every now and again. Samus is just so awesome.

_ and the fanboy inside of me hugs PheonixSage _

I second that Zenman

Ugh, fanboys!!!!!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Zenman wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lz: That still saddens me, that you find neither Super Metroid not Metroid Prime interesting at all. I wouldn't be able to survive my video game life without some Metroid every now and again. Samus is just so awesome.

I second that Zenman

I third it!

Yes, I indeed hugged myself after writing that, Metroid forever!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Zenman

lz2009 wrote:

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Zenman wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

I second that Zenman

Ugh, fanboys!!!!!!

yeah, it's like they're big fans of one game

Edited on by Zenman

Twilight_Crow

Zenman wrote:

_ un perro tiene mi pantalones D: _

Wrong, wrong is: mis pantalones (jk)

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Never played Super Metroid But Prime is pure awesomeness!

If you ever get the chance, DL it immediately! It's awesome; it's my second favorite Metroid game ever!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Zenman: One game? Haha! That's funny!! All I hear is "blah blah blah Metroid blah blah is blah blah yap yap yap awe yap yap some!!" You know where I heard something similar? That's right!! Halo fanboys!!!!!!!

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Zenman wrote:

How would you know?

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

You know what lz? I have so much to tell you. blah blah blah Metroid blah blah is blah blah yap yap yap awe yap yap some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Zenman wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

@Zenman: One game? Haha! That's funny!! All I hear is "blah blah blah Metroid blah blah is blah blah yap yap yap awe yap yap some!!" You know where I heard something similar? That's right!! Halo fanboys!!!!!!!

i take it that you don't just hate halo as a game

Yep! Master Chief is overrated! Halo fanboys are idiots! and....Halo sucks!!

Twilight_Crow

GabeGreens wrote:

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Zenman wrote:

How would you know?

I hold the Spanish Psynergy

LzWinky

@Crow: Donde esta................................................................blah!

theblackdragon

lz2009 wrote:

Meh, I've got better things to do in my spare time than shooting aliens! Such as killing turtles, save princesses, and get more treasure

honestly... i'm with you, lz2009. i've played Metroid games before, but when i'm chilling out and want something to play, I usually reach for a Mario title. I could live without Metroid and Halo both. :: ducks behind something to avoid flames/rotten fruit/eggs/etc::

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

LzWinky

@zenman: He LIES!! Don't believe him! He's faking it to try to...um.....fake it!!

Twilight_Crow

theblackdragon wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Meh, I've got better things to do in my spare time than shooting aliens! Such as killing turtles, save princesses, and get more treasure

honestly... i'm with you, lz2009. i've played Metroid games before, but when i'm chilling out and want something to play, I usually reach for a Mario title. I could live without Metroid and Halo both. :: ducks behind something to avoid flames/rotten fruit/eggs/etc::

I would never pick a Metroid game to chill out either, I play them to challenge myself, and I really like them, but as I said before for each his/her own

BL_Donth

Twilight+Crow wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

I would never pick a Metroid game to chill out either, I play them to challenge myself, and I really like them, but as I said before for each his/her own

Very dissapointed in all of you. Nah
I play Metroid if I feel like it. I play Mario if I feel like it.

P.S. I'm no longer a Black Mage. I'm a Magus now. I can rule the world with mah level 9 spells.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.