Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 6,526

Twilight_Crow

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: You know what, I think that HALO is TEN times better than Metroid!!!!! There! Did you see that one coming?!!!!!

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

M00se

Twilight+Crow wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: You know what, I think that HALO is TEN times better than Metroid!!!!! There! Did you see that one coming?!!!!!

is right. metroid beats halo in every way(sorta)

PSN ID: brucethemoose904
3DS FC: 3566-2025-1426
My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/
Previously known as: BB_Thrilla

Twilight_Crow

@BB Thrilla
Absolutely!
But I just thought, maybe if this were an XBox website the " " would apply to the opposite statement .

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

LzWinky

hehehe!! I'm such a good liar. Phoenix, you of all people should have known that I despise Halo. As for metroid, I'm indifferent.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Twilight_Crow

lz2009 wrote:

hehehe!! I'm such a good liar. Phoenix, you of all people should have known that I despise Halo. As for metroid, I'm indifferent.

Still ...

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Still ...

Bleh, Halo does suck. I fell asleep while playing a game and I wasn't even tired.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Still, to even suggest that on a Nintendo forum...that's like high treason!

I know you despise Halo, but it's more fun to play along, dont'cha think?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Twilight_Crow

lz2009 wrote:

Twilight+Crow wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Still ...

Bleh, Halo does suck. I fell asleep while playing a game and I wasn't even tired.

Well, I didn't fall sleep while playing Halo, I vomited, the thing gave me motion sickness .

I was surprised by your indifference , but for each his own .

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

Meh, Metroid never interested me, but since Nintendo owns it, I just can't hate it

Machu

Mmmm yes, that's very interesting, I see what you mean.

Metroid > Halo

yeah yeah, i'm going, carry on!

Rawr!

ASDFGHJKL

Hi people. Mi nombre esta frio en la isla que tengo que irme a jugar con mi auto!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@lz: That still saddens me, that you find neither Super Metroid not Metroid Prime interesting at all. I wouldn't be able to survive my video game life without some Metroid every now and again. Samus is just so awesome.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Twilight_Crow

GabeGreens wrote:

Hi people. Mi nombre esta frio en la isla que tengo que irme a jugar con mi auto!

Are you ok Gabe?
Did you actually said "My name is cold on the island, so I gotta go play with my car" ?

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lz: That still saddens me, that you find neither Super Metroid not Metroid Prime interesting at all. I wouldn't be able to survive my video game life without some Metroid every now and again. Samus is just so awesome.

Meh, I've got better things to do in my spare time than shooting aliens! Such as killing turtles, save princesses, and get more treasure

Twilight_Crow

Zenman wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

_ and the fanboy inside of me hugs PheonixSage _

I second that Zenman

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.