Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,561 to 1,580 of 6,522

LzWinky

@Don...someone: I say "bah!" to your spell power! As for you Metroid fanboys, bleh!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Knux

Halo is as overrated as Sexy Poker.
@GabeGreens-Yeah, I know school sucks. But, once you graduate, it will be awesome! I homeschooled since after 3rd grade until my graduation. By the way, I noticed that Prosody is drunk. I love this website!

Edited on by Knux

Knux

LzWinky

@SuperSonic: Don't compare Halo to something much better!!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

@SuperSonic1990 Graduating from high school and going to college = less spare time.

Less Spare Time? Blasphemy!!

BL_Donth

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

@SuperSonic1990 Graduating from high school and going to college = less spare time.

True, but I'm not going to college for a few years.

Lucky you.
By the way I keep getting you and SuperSmashBros.1999 mixed up because both usernames have the word 'super' in it and both usernames end with a year.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

LzWinky

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

True, but I'm not going to college for a few years.

Don't say that. It will come up faster than you think it will

Noire

I am now officially afraid of donth8theplaya. Please don't Hadouken me; I haven't the stupidity levels of Fighter to survive it!

Every time I make a 8-Bit Theater reference, something compels me to write "Sword-chucks, yo!" at the end of every post.

Therefore: Sword-chucks, yo!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

I am now officially afraid of donth8theplaya. Please don't Hadouken me; I haven't the stupidity levels of Fighter to survive it!

Every time I make a 8-Bit Theater reference, something compels me to write "Sword-chucks, yo!" at the end of every post.

Therefore: Sword-chucks, yo!

Don't throw your fancy howdy-dos at me!!

BL_Donth

Haha yeah I stopped reading at ep. 169 to play some Metroid, but I'll starting reading again soon.

Fighterdouken!

My Backloggery

Noire

@lz:

Untitled

Edit @donth8theplaya: I loooove 8-Bit Theater. I'd tell you to go read it now, but Metroid is indeed a good excuse not to. Therefore, read it after playing Metroid!

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Mabbit

i got a new interesting fact!!:
my new icon looks a heck of a lot cooler than my old one...
INVERTED

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Noire

@donth8theplaya: Ahh, school. I keep forgetting most people haven't already started. Yeah, that's probably more important the reading a sprite comic, no matter how funny said sprite comic is. Oh, and good luck this year.

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

@donth8theplaya: Ahh, school. I keep forgetting most people haven't already started. Yeah, that's probably more important the reading a sprite comic, no matter how funny said sprite comic is. Oh, and good luck this year.

You mean to tell me that there's something more important than school?!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Peace, love, and Golden Sun.

Not in that order.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Peace, love, and Golden Sun.

Not in that order.

Blah?! Peace?!! LOVE?!!! What are these things you speak of?

BL_Donth

Life outside of school is pretty important too like hanging out with friends etc.

My Backloggery

ASDFGHJKL

Im back! Guess where I came from!

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.