Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 6,526

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: I'm still not convinced that you're an ultimate fanboy of Jenna.

Gah, what else must I do to convince you? My Backloggery is now dressed up in pinks and purples, for the Wise One's sake! I've been listening to Jenna's battle theme exclusively for the last three hours! I'm risking my manhood on this entire proposition! I don't know what else there is to do!

@Tails: I'd be willing to help you out. Not tonight, I need to get off soon and rest. Tommorow would probably be a good day; I've got nothing but the football game tommorow evening.

thats fine i'll be home till 6:00 so just send it if you want via link in my email if you don't mind and i'm gonna Play Some Super Mario Land 2 but i'll still be here also Pheonix what region do you live in for time wise i'm in Central

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Mabbit

oh cool, sure ill try it

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

LzWinky

@Tails: Why not play some Super Mario Land 3? It's a better game because you can be greedy, and the bad guy!!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

i don't have it and also Pheonix i have a surprise for you please look at my wii-kly Reviews update topic ^^

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

@TC: I'm glad to see that you believe me. And yes, getting all the Djinn in the original is a pain. The second is even worse (sorry if I'm intimidating you), as more of the Djinn are hidden in the overworld. Those are always the worst, the Djinn in the overworld. Luckily I have their locations in my memory for the game.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

@TC: I'm glad to see that you believe me. And yes, getting all the Djinn in the original is a pain. The second is even worse (sorry if I'm intimidating you), as more of the Djinn are hidden in the overworld. Those are always the worst, the Djinn in the overworld. Luckily I have their locations in my memory for the game.

Wanna know something else I noticed? Until the second game, no Jupiter djinni was in the overworld....

My tip honestly is to search paths that take you to nowhere. Djinn are given top priority monster-wise when you're near them

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Twilight_Crow

Time to go, I'm sleepy, thangs for the chat and everything , see'ya everybody.

Edit: Oh! thanks for the Djinn advises too

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Tails

Later Crow ^^

LzWinky

I'm about to pass out, but I must continue posting on this site.

Wait, did Phoenix convince more people to play Golden Sun?

Noire

I'm starting to lose it, lz, and your constant berating of Jenna, even if it is in jest, isn't helping me at all. Fanboy irrationality about to kick in soon, fyi.

And yes, I have convinced another person to try Golden Sun. I always feel really happy inside when I do that.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

I'm starting to lose it, lz, and your constant berating of Jenna, even if it is in jest, isn't helping me at all. Fanboy irrationality about to kick in soon, fyi.

And yes, I have convinced another person to try Golden Sun. I always feel really happy inside when I do that.

Irrationality? Remind me to grab some popcorn while you do that.

Aw....maybe we can convince users to become brain-washed fanboys too!

Tails

i'm already a fanboy of jenna thanks to Pheonixs Avatar drools sorry Pheonix she is very pretty though

Edited on by Tails

James

Just to let you guys know, I feel like locking the next topic that passes 1,000 posts. I thought it was only fair to give you a heads-up

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

OldBoy

Intresting fact #751 - Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.

What's this bit for again?

LzWinky

Prosody wrote:

Just to let you guys know, I feel like locking the next topic that passes 1,000 posts. I thought it was only fair to give you a heads-up

And the infamy continues! Wait, what?!

So prosody, did you know that the nerves that detect cold are different from the ones that detect heat on your skin?

Noire

@Prosody: Oh snap.

@lz: Popcorn? Popcorn?! Yes, brainwashing would be cool, but we've only got three posts to go...

@Tails: She is very pretty indeed.

Edited on by Noire

Tails

I'm Sorry Prosody i should be punished x.x; goes by the door and positions self to be kicked out

OldBoy

Intresting Fact #1065 - Camel's milk does not curdle.

OldBoy

Intresting Fact #20158 - Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.