Forums

Topic: FBI - Give us your IP Address

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

JustAnotherUser

So the FBI wants user to visit their "partner site" in order to check if they are "infected" with a supposed mass advertising hack attack.
What is this supposed mass attack that only the FBI know about?
It doesn't exist, well in my opinion anyway.
<sarcasm>And of course this has nothing to do with collecting information for the censorship they want to bring in, not at all</sarcasm>

Needles to say don't go on the "partner site".
What are your thoughts? Are the FBI smarter than leading Anti-virus corporations? I think not.
Source

JustAnotherUser

DeMoN-13ruce

They were hacked right lol some while ago really laughed so hard when that was on the daily news.

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0303-7697
Metal Gear Solid (rising etc)

Best game series i ever played:D

BIGG BOSS (Naked Snake) is my favorite game character of all time!

GANGNAM STYLE!!!

V8_Ninja

Edited on by V8_Ninja

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

JustAnotherUser

Wow that's an amazing song...
I am aware of the reputation of the Daily Mail I just thought I would post this anyway.
I thought I would post the daily mail link as the comments are amusing to read.

JustAnotherUser

Raylax

Is there a security scare that a government group are getting far too angsty about, whilst the press whips into something far greater than it ever will be? Probably. (See also: Millenium Bug, the programming oversight that would make AIRPLANES DROP RIGHT OUT OF THE SKY and POWER PLANTS EXPLODE)
Is the FBI an inherently evil corporation on a pantomime scale who like to sit in plush chairs, one finger at their lip, going "nweh heh heh heh!" whilst thinking up nefarious schemes to pinch your IP address? Probably not.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

MAB

LOL coming soon to a cinema near you Vin Diesel and Angelina Jolie in THE IP CONSPIRACY THEORY.

MAB

theblackdragon

MadAussieBloke wrote:

LOL coming soon to a cinema near you Vin Diesel and Angelina Jolie in THE IP CONSPIRACY THEORY.

i would say something like that might be cool if they were to all go into their computers and fight crazy-style all throughout the internets and stuff doing impossible feats and technological magic and suchlike, but then I remembered I already sat through the Matrix Trilogy once, and that's enough for anyone.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

MAB

I was thinking more of a RomCom/Adventure with a few musical montages where they try on alot of different costumes and hats.

MAB

Bankai

theblackdragon wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

i would say something like that might be cool if they were to all go into their computers and fight crazy-style all throughout the internets and stuff doing impossible feats and technological magic and suchlike, but then I remembered I already sat through the Matrix Trilogy once, and that's enough for anyone.

Retweeted

The_Fox

My god, they've hacked my computer! And my dog! And my ham sandwich!

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Raylax

They've hacked my mother!

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Splat

MadAussieBloke wrote:

I'll just wait for the remake of this movie in 5-10 years.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

EvilRegal

What's my IP Address, FBI? 867-5309.

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Magi

There's already a freakishly awesome "hacking" movie with Angelina Jolie.
Untitled

HACK THE PLANET!!!!!!

Edited on by Magi

Magi

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.