Forums

Topic: Enough with the Random? A.K.A 'The Super Fun ,100% ,Anti-Random, Random Thread' Dump your thought's here.

Posts 121 to 140 of 195

Knux

Why when people actually make a topic about a subject, there are hardly no replies? But, when you make a random topic [like this topic] it is popular?

Knux

Machu

This thread is to protest random and discuss life and the beauty within. How many times must that be explained?

DOWN WITH TANDOM!

edit: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, I'm leaving that typo I like it.

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

OldBoy

Machu wrote:

This thread is to protest random and discuss life and the beauty within. How many times must that be explained?

DOWN WITH TANDOM!

edit: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, I'm leaving that typo I like it.

Yeah Tandom sucks...........Wait,........what's that now? Oh man that's far too random for this thread.Get rid of it

What's this bit for again?

Machu

Once, I dropped my phone, and at the moment it hit the floor I kicked it with my stride and it slid about 40 yards in front of me and finished in a tiny lonesome puddle. I didn't manage to dry it out though. True story that.

I blame God, he's had it in for me since day1, and I could almost here him laughing at that moment.

Rawr!

Machu

Yay you're still up, how ya diddlin fella? And ergh, how's your pod? 0_o

Rawr!

OldBoy

Machu wrote:

I blame God, he's had it in for me since day1, and I could almost here him laughing at that moment.

That's cause he know's what youv'e done!! I did laugh at your story though.Unlucky man.Well the ipod's in a cup of rice now ,had a look on you tube and some people on there said it worked so fingers crossed

LzWinky

Random.....random........so...random. The randomness of this thread is killing me!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Machu

Cup of rice, lol. I'm off to put the kettle on, anyone for a brew?

Rawr!

OldBoy

lz2009 wrote:

Random.....random........so...random. The randomness of this thread is killing me!!

SHOW ME THE RANDOM I don't see any. Do you Machu?

Machu

lz I know you're stressed from all that mariokart malarkey but don't take it out on us.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Rawr!

Machu

This is focused and has a point! We shall reveal it on page 73....

EDIT: This is horrible I daren't go make a brew for fear of returning and... CHOPPED! crosses fingers

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

OldBoy

Machu wrote:

Tea one sugar if you please.Make it nice an strong though,non of this fortnight tea (too weak ) for the monkey. Ta dude

LzWinky

Machu wrote:

lz I know you're stressed from all that mariokart malarkey but don't take it out on us.

But it's all your fault!!! I can't blame myself!!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Machu

Luigi78 wrote:

Machu wrote:

Tea one sugar if you please.Make it nice an strong though,non of this fortnight tea (too weak ) for the monkey. Ta dude

Roger that. I suppose you wanna biscuit too. grumbles to self on way to kitchen

Rawr!

OldBoy

Machu wrote:

Roger that. I suppose you wanna biscuit too. grumbles to self on way to kitchen

if it's not too much trouble,choccy ones if you got em'. I'll make a fatty while you sort it out.

Knux

lz2009 wrote:

Machu wrote:

But it's all your fault!!! I can't blame myself!!!!

We can always blame Tandom, after all Tandom started this topic.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

LzWinky

Well, at least I know that I can connect to Gabe and Supersonic's rooms in MK, so I can play with them

Machu

Blame Europe huh, I see. Them servers were funky tonight. Woah, hang on, which thread am i in?!?

Gotta penguin for ya luigidude, hope that'll do. Machu needs a phatty too. Let's stop that talk or we will get chopped!

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

OldBoy

lz2009 wrote:

Well, at least I know that I can connect to Gabe and Supersonic's rooms in MK, so I can play with them

Awwwww,what you doing man bringing all this random skullduggery in here.This is a thouroughly focused and dedicated thread to one subject and that is we don't like random.Now if youv'e nothing to say on that matter I suggest you go and take your comments to where their unbelieveably random nature will be better appreciated.Now begone oh evil purveyor of oh so random randomness

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.