Forums

Topic: Enough with the Random? A.K.A 'The Super Fun ,100% ,Anti-Random, Random Thread' Dump your thought's here.

Posts 101 to 120 of 195

ASDFGHJKL

How am I being hypocritical. I just said I dontlike off topicness. Thats all.
You told me to chill. dunmping ice cubes on myself gets me in the mood for arguing

ASDFGHJKL

OldBoy

@machu Yep your right.Bed time beckons,just have a J then slap the ipod on for a bit lovely.
Oh just one more thing RANDOMNESS SUCKS.
Sweet dreams people
Hope this thread is here in the mornin.

What's this bit for again?

Machu

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

I can see Prosody deleting this thread very soon...

Will you stop saying that! lol, ya meanie

You racin' tomorrow Sonicdude? Be great to have you back.

Rawr!

Machu

l8r luigidude

Rawr!

ASDFGHJKL

I thought you hated me? Now Im serriously confuset, see ya I guess.

ASDFGHJKL

Machu

GabeGreens wrote:

Im confused. How is a random thread anti-random? Its like a white t-shirtt not being white! It makes no sense. Something cant be something and not be that thing at the same time. CANNOT COMPUTE head explodes

You're interesting and factual thread isn't always factual and interesting. Need I say more. And I TRIED to contribute to it, not wave a big sign above it saying 'delete this'.

We should settle this on the track tomorrow, and we shall choose RANDOM tracks, yeah?

Rawr!

Machu

GabeGreens wrote:

HUH?!

Rawr!

ASDFGHJKL

Im not sure, what to say. How can I be random and not rando at the same time? How am I supposed to contribute if I have no idea what the thread is about?

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Machu wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

HUH?!

That was random

ASDFGHJKL

Knux

@Machu-I can race tonight and tomorrow night.

Knux

OldBoy

OMG.My missus has just taken my coat out of the washing machine and she forgot to remove my ipod from the pocket ,now it doesn't work anymore although my Sennheiser headphones seem to have survived.Any ideas on how to get it working again or do you think that it's fooked?

Machu

Ouch dude, did you hit her.

I don't know, leave it somewhere warm for a day and hope it's innards dry out. Dude!

Rawr!

OldBoy

Machu wrote:

Ouch dude, did you hit her.

I don't know, leave it somewhere warm for a day and hope it's innards dry out. Dude!

LOL.No not my style ,though it crossed my mind for the briefest of moments Yeah that's what I figured,I'll leave it on top of my modem which get's quite warm and hope for the best. GUTTED. I'm nicking her's if mine doesn't come back to life though.

Edited on by OldBoy

Philip_J_Reed

Luigi78 wrote:

OMG.My missus has just taken my coat out of the washing machine and she forgot to remove my ipod from the pocket ,now it doesn't work anymore although my Sennheiser headphones seem to have survived.Any ideas on how to get it working again or do you think that it's fooked?

A friend of mine washed his cell phone, and he stuck the phone in a bag of white rice and closed it. No idea how long he left it in for. Evidently the white rice absorbs the moisture from the air around it, and it managed to get the inside of his phone dry...I don't know first-hand, but he said it works now.

Maybe it's worth a shot?

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Machu

Yeah I need to stop making jokes like that as I fear some on here take me faaar too seriously. Oh well.

Hope it fixes itself.

@Chicken: Nice suggestion, hhmm. Do it monkey!

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

OldBoy

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

A friend of mine washed his cell phone, and he stuck the phone in a bag of white rice and closed it. No idea how long he left it in for. Evidently the white rice absorbs the moisture from the air around it, and it managed to get the inside of his phone dry...I don't know first-hand, but he said it works now.

Maybe it's worth a shot?

Oooh thanks man,I'll give it a try. Anything's worth a shot at this point.Here's hoping.Thanks

OldBoy

Machu wrote:

Yeah I need to stop making jokes like that as I fear some on here take me faaar too seriously. Oh well.

Well you don't have to worry bout that with me ,I know when your takin the p***. I think the same sometimes, I think it's our English humour maybe doesn't translate to well over the pond sometimes.

Philip_J_Reed

Luigi78 wrote:

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

Maybe it's worth a shot?

Oooh thanks man,I'll give it a try. Anything's worth a shot at this point.Here's hoping.Thanks

Um, I meant UNCOOKED white rice. Just for the record, as I realize I didn't specify before.

So...you know.

Sealing it in a bag of cooked rice would probably not be a good idea.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

OldBoy

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

Luigi78 wrote:

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

Maybe it's worth a shot?

Um, I meant UNCOOKED white rice. Just for the record, as I realize I didn't specify before.

So...you know.

Sealing it in a bag of cooked rice would probably not be a good idea.

LOL yeah i figured.But ta for the clarification.

LzWinky

I remembered when I accidentally fell into a lake and made no splash. My cell phone was in my pocket and it all went downhill from there. Good times

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.