Showing 181 to 196 of 196
181. Posted: Sat 29th Aug 2009 09:51 BST
There is - it's called the "no word story". It's around here somewhere if you search for it
LOL. Yeah that's like my favorite thread eva!! I can't wait to get home everynight and see what hasn't been posted.Way better than 3 word story,so much more creative.
What's this bit for again?
182. Posted: Sat 29th Aug 2009 09:57 BST
I absolutely agree - it's the only topic here I'm watching! In fact, I'm not going to post in it right now - that is, if I can keep up with where the story's at... it's been quite a while since the last time I didn't post in it.
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
183. Posted: Mon 31st Aug 2009 16:07 BST
It's been awhile since I post in No Word Story myself.
email@example.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[
Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990
184. Posted: Mon 31st Aug 2009 18:14 BST
Good luck - I think it's been locked!
185. Posted: Mon 31st Aug 2009 18:29 BST
Huh ,typical (oooh there's that tache' again )
186. Posted: Wed 2nd Sep 2009 23:59 BST
How do you lock something that's not there?!!!!!!
Nintendo Life Community Administrator
Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
187. Posted: Thu 3rd Sep 2009 00:04 BST
Prosody wrote:Good luck - I think it's been locked!How do you lock something that's not there?!!!!!!
With an invisible key, obviously! Durgh!
188. Posted: Thu 3rd Sep 2009 00:07 BST
@Machu: Why not a nonexistent key? Just because it's invisible doesn't mean it's not there
189. Posted: Thu 3rd Sep 2009 00:11 BST
and yet, if it's not there, what's the point of locking it? no one will ever find it anyway, whether they want to or not.
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
190. Posted: Thu 3rd Sep 2009 00:15 BST
Why not lock it?
191. Posted: Thu 3rd Sep 2009 00:20 BST
who's going to find it and try to post in it? it's non-existent.
192. Posted: Thu 3rd Sep 2009 00:23 BST
I will! I'm still working on finding it though
193. Posted: Thu 3rd Sep 2009 00:23 BST
I just watched a documentary about the Multiverse, and you two are really making my mind do funny things. 0_o
194. Posted: Thu 3rd Sep 2009 00:26 BST
I just watched a documentary about the Multiverse, and you two are really making my mind do funny things. 0_oAwesome!
Funny things, eh? That's just vague enough to make a bad joke about!!
195. Posted: Thu 3rd Sep 2009 00:34 BST
Has the spell check been removed from the comment box cause I can't see it?!!
196. Posted: Thu 3rd Sep 2009 13:00 BST
What ya chattin' about there monkey, you have completely lost me! How random of you!!