Forums

Topic: Enough with the Random? A.K.A 'The Super Fun ,100% ,Anti-Random, Random Thread' Dump your thought's here.

Posts 141 to 160 of 195

LzWinky

@Luigi78: I will spread the curse of randomness to all threads that dedicate themselves to stopping the randomness

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

OldBoy

@Machu. Yeah penguin's good thanks mate.So what are you up to,owt or nowt? I really should be hitting the sack but I can't bring myself to do it LOL......Right goin for a smoke.Back in 5

What's this bit for again?

LzWinky

Penguin? Why penguin? What's so special about a penguin?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Knux

This thread is officialy tandom.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

OldBoy

lz2009 wrote:

Penguin? Why penguin? What's so special about a penguin?

Cause penguin's taste great when you dip em' in a brew,the outer bit all melts and the centre goes all soft and gooey ,mmmmmmmmmmmm lovely

Machu

Just tryin to wound down after the chaos of Mario Kart. Catching up on the days news because I'm addicted to the world. And watching, ergh I don't know what I'm watching cos I'm not really watching. Adverts atm surprise surprise.

I gather you smoke outdoors good to see. I stick to that rule except late at night, the window is wide open and it's still soo humid, ug. The weather has been so random lately, and I dis-approve.

Rawr!

LzWinky

What tandom? WHY Don't I KNOw theSE thinGs?

Machu

Tandom, as in double. Protest against random, whilst sharing your thoughts. Dual purpose thread ya see, hi-tech!

Rawr!

LzWinky

I hate randomness, especially when I'm doing it. I annoy myself all the time. My personality is one half random and one half anti-random and we never get along! Random! Antirandom! No, RANDOM!! GAH!!

OldBoy

@Machu, yeah i've always smoked outdoors can't stand the stench in the morn.Really trying to give em' up but modern life is just so damn stressful (no excuse I know but I gotta blame summat other than my complete lack of will power). Ah well I can feel my bed beckoning me.Will this thread survive the night,I hope so, time will tell.Thanks for the brew Machu twas lovely
Night all.

Machu

@lz2009: Well when you aren't feeling factual and interesting you can come and rest here, and protest against random in a safe and friendly environment.

Rawr!

Machu

Tis a pleasure luigidude, sweet dreams.

Now I feel tired. yaaaawns

Rawr!

LzWinky

Machu wrote:

@lz2009: Well when you aren't feeling factual and interesting you can come and rest here, and protest against random in a safe and friendly environment.

The world will freeze over before that happens

James

You guys are intentionally trying to give me a heart attack, right?

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Machu

@Prosody. Noooooooo!

Have you not though that it might be best to keep all this contained in one thread, as opposed to anti-random spilling over into other threads, or new ones appearing every couple of weeks ad nauseam.

Would you prefer if this was called the 'off topic' thread, would that ease the capillaries?

Rawr!

LzWinky

Which countries use GMT?

OldBoy

Prosody wrote:

You guys are intentionally trying to give me a heart attack, right?

Whoa. Too random man.Please try to stay on topic.This is the anti random thread after all.
Thank's for not deleting us (yet!!).

Machu

So what where we talking about I really haven't got a clue? I'm fairly certain it was really important and stuff.

I remember now, how's the ricepod?

Rawr!

LzWinky

Machu wrote:

So what where we talking about I really haven't got a clue? I'm fairly certain it was really important and stuff.

I remember now, how's the ricepod?

Never was important, who cares? weren't you guys complaining about randomness or something? Keep this thread from being deleted, otherwise no one can be anti random anymore

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.