General Discussion Forum

Topic: Enough with the Random? A.K.A 'The Super Fun ,100% ,Anti-Random, Random Thread' Dump your thought's here.

Showing 141 to 160 of 196

AuthorMessage

OldBoy

141. Posted:

lz2009 wrote:

Well, at least I know that I can connect to Gabe and Supersonic's rooms in MK, so I can play with them :D

Awwwww,what you doing man bringing all this random skullduggery in here.This is a thouroughly focused and dedicated thread to one subject and that is we don't like random.Now if youv'e nothing to say on that matter I suggest you go and take your comments to where their unbelieveably random nature will be better appreciated.Now begone oh evil purveyor of oh so random randomness :D

What's this bit for again?

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

142. Posted:

@Luigi78: I will spread the curse of randomness to all threads that dedicate themselves to stopping the randomness :P

Nintendo Life moderator and duck. Nintendo sux!

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

OldBoy

143. Posted:

@Machu. Yeah penguin's good thanks mate.So what are you up to,owt or nowt? I really should be hitting the sack but I can't bring myself to do it LOL......Right goin for a smoke.Back in 5 :)

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

144. Posted:

Penguin? Why penguin? What's so special about a penguin?

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

Knux

145. Posted:

This thread is officialy tandom. :D

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

OldBoy

146. Posted:

lz2009 wrote:

Penguin? Why penguin? What's so special about a penguin?

Cause penguin's taste great when you dip em' in a brew,the outer bit all melts and the centre goes all soft and gooey ,mmmmmmmmmmmm lovely :)

AuthorMessage

Machu

147. Posted:

Just tryin to wound down after the chaos of Mario Kart. Catching up on the days news because I'm addicted to the world. And watching, ergh I don't know what I'm watching cos I'm not really watching. Adverts atm surprise surprise.

I gather you smoke outdoors good to see. I stick to that rule except late at night, the window is wide open and it's still soo humid, ug. The weather has been so random lately, and I dis-approve. ;)

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Machu

148. Posted:

Untitled

YUM!

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

149. Posted:

What tandom? WHY Don't I KNOw theSE thinGs?

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

Machu

150. Posted:

Tandom, as in double. Protest against random, whilst sharing your thoughts. Dual purpose thread ya see, hi-tech!

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

151. Posted:

I hate randomness, especially when I'm doing it. I annoy myself all the time. My personality is one half random and one half anti-random and we never get along! Random! Antirandom! No, RANDOM!! GAH!!

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

OldBoy

152. Posted:

@Machu, yeah i've always smoked outdoors can't stand the stench in the morn.Really trying to give em' up but modern life is just so damn stressful (no excuse I know but I gotta blame summat other than my complete lack of will power). Ah well I can feel my bed beckoning me.Will this thread survive the night,I hope so, time will tell.Thanks for the brew Machu twas lovely :D
Night all.

AuthorMessage

Machu

153. Posted:

@lz2009: Well when you aren't feeling factual and interesting you can come and rest here, and protest against random in a safe and friendly environment. :)

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Machu

154. Posted:

Tis a pleasure luigidude, sweet dreams.

Now I feel tired. yaaaawns

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

155. Posted:

Machu wrote:

@lz2009: Well when you aren't feeling factual and interesting you can come and rest here, and protest against random in a safe and friendly environment. :)

The world will freeze over before that happens :P

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

James

156. Posted:

You guys are intentionally trying to give me a heart attack, right?

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage

Machu

157. Posted:

@Prosody. Noooooooo!

Have you not though that it might be best to keep all this contained in one thread, as opposed to anti-random spilling over into other threads, or new ones appearing every couple of weeks ad nauseam.

Would you prefer if this was called the 'off topic' thread, would that ease the capillaries?

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

158. Posted:

Which countries use GMT?

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

OldBoy

159. Posted:

Prosody wrote:

You guys are intentionally trying to give me a heart attack, right?

Whoa. Too random man.Please try to stay on topic.This is the anti random thread after all. ;)
Thank's for not deleting us (yet!!).

AuthorMessage

Machu

160. Posted:

So what where we talking about I really haven't got a clue? I'm fairly certain it was really important and stuff.

I remember now, how's the ricepod?

Rawr!