General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disney/Pixar Discussion

Showing 161 to 180 of 204

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

161. Posted:

I just thought I'd share the first full trailer for Big Hero 6 that released yesterday.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

technotaylor98

162. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

I just thought I'd share the first full trailer for Big Hero 6 that released yesterday.

I have never heard of this before... Looks kinda cool though!

"When you've eat all the bacon, go find another pig" -technotaylor98

3DS Friend Code: 5000-2560-1192 | Nintendo Network ID: 10000mario

AuthorMessage

torotoid64

163. Posted:

AHHHHH IT LOOKS BEYOND INCREDIBLE!! Can we take in the fact that the makers from the Godly Frozen and Wreck it Ralph are working on it? <3 I'm definitely going to look into Marvels Big Hero 6 as I never got into it :3 but gosh this looks incredible love the setting and the look of the characters Tumblr is gonna blow up with fanart <3 and I'm gonna love it thanks @Destinyman for sharing!

torotoid64

Twitter: Mattchuspie

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

164. Posted:

Any time I see anything that has to do with Frozen I feel sick.

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

165. Posted:

Big Hero Six looks great. A bit surpised it isn't a MCU film but what ev's.

Frozen is probably the most popular main disney creation in recent memory. They already have the charcaters showing up in the new once upon a time season.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

mamp

166. Posted:

I could go on forever and ever on how badly Frozen is flawed and terrible but I'll spare ya'll the details. I'll keep my eye on for Big Hero 6 lately I'm kinda weary of Disney/Pixar films because they tend to be hit or miss with me. Also I will never forgive them for adding a terrible sequel to my all time favorite Pixar movie.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

167. Posted:

@mamp

Cars?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

mamp

168. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

@mamp

Cars?

Nope I always hated cars, but keep guessing. Easy hint- it wasn't a sequel it was more of a prequel.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

169. Posted:

mamp wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

@mamp

Cars?

Nope I always hated cars, but keep guessing. Easy hint- it wasn't a sequel it was more of a prequel.

What is Monsters Inc?

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

AuthorMessage

mamp

170. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

mamp wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

@mamp

Cars?

What is Monsters Inc?

YES!!! You win!

AuthorMessage

camerica1618

171. Posted:

@mamp

So you hate Frozen AND Monsters University? That's the quite the unpopular opinion, but I'm sure you knew that. Do you mind explaining why you dislike them so much?

camerica1618

AuthorMessage

mamp

172. Posted:

@camerica1618 unless you got time to read a whole page on all of my thoughts I'm gonna skip out on elaborating. Unless you really want to...

AuthorMessage

torotoid64

173. Posted:

I hated Monsters University too, of all the movies Monsters Inc NEEDED a Sequel not a prequel who ever came up with that idea deserves to be fired

torotoid64

Twitter: Mattchuspie

AuthorMessage

Drobotic

174. Posted:

torotoid64 wrote:

I hated Monsters University too, of all the movies Monsters Inc NEEDED a Sequel not a prequel who ever came up with that idea deserves to be fired

I think it's a good movie.A prequel was probably the best direction to go,seeing how Monster's Inc. came out in the 2000's and Disney has to market it to a bunch of kids who didn't grow up with it.Remember,Disney has to make the films marketable to the kids,too.We got to see how the characters met and became friends and even got new ones we've never seen.That's as good as a sequel.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,MLP:FiM,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: Bubblenom

AuthorMessage

Drobotic

175. Posted:

The only Pixar film I ended up hating was Cars 2.It was just all a big marketing toy to get money out of parent's wallets.We go from a touching story about a race car living in the fast lane who learns a lesson about friendship and caring to a horrible spy movie with a ridiculous and predictable plot that focuses on Mater.The comic relief is the last person you want your film to be focused around.Lightning McQueen is practically a secondary character in this film.Another thing is that I found the film too violent for a kids film.There were literally cartoon cars using guns and killing off other characters and it still got a G rating.Anyway,Big Hero 6 looks good.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,MLP:FiM,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: Bubblenom

AuthorMessage

arronishere

176. Posted:

torotoid64 wrote:

I disagree, a prequel is the best direction for Monsters but just not simply let's have them go to school type affair. The idea of a world with monsters that are forced to scare kids for power has loads of potential or even just show off their world while University wasn't bad it could of been done with any number of characters. The arc of Inc was complete if they did a sequel it would just be Sully meets Boo again with nothing else at play.

arronishere

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

AuthorMessage

camerica1618

177. Posted:

So did anyone bother to watch Girl Meets World? I really dislike Disney Channel, but because of how much I loved Boy Meets World I decided to try the sequel show out. I actually find it very reminiscent of Season 1 of BMW. It's cute, sometimes funny, and charming. It's not great, but I've enjoyed my time with it thus far. As long as it matures as the show goes on like BMW did, I'll keep watching it. I'm also hoping for more appearances from old cast members. I really want to see Shawn and Eric appear in a couple episodes. Overall, I find the show far better than the rest of the garbage that Disney Channel puts out. If any of you watched it what did you think?

camerica1618

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

178. Posted:

Today's new trailer for Big Hero 6:

I think this film looks promising, don't you think?

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

camerica1618

179. Posted:

NintyMan wrote:

Today's new trailer for Big Hero 6:

I think this film looks promising, don't you think?

I'm beyond excited. It looks fantastic!

camerica1618

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

180. Posted:

@NintyMan I will give Big Hero 6 the benefit of doubt, like I have done with all Disney movies the last decade. The fact thats it made by the people behind Wreck it Ralph and Tangled its not a good thing in my book, but they got Frozen allright. (Tangled should be named Rapunzel)
Low expectations often turns out with better than what I expected, but not what I realy want.

If they made an animated movie based on Anne of Green gables without modernizing the language I would be superexcited.

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid