Showing 1 to 20 of 206

AuthorMessage

pixelman

1. Posted:

Two words: What the hell.
okay that was three words, w/e.

Untitled

Edited on by pixelman

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

2. Posted:

Why!?!?!?!?!

/me senses a disturbance in the force

Edited on by GamecubeMan

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

3. Posted:

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away..........................there were actually good Star Wars movies.

Untitled

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

4. Posted:

...I stopped caring for Star Wars after III came out...its pretty much done with...those cartoons or whatever won't do it for me. >_>

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

pixelman

5. Posted:

Hopefully since Lucas won't be screwing around with 7 it won't have anything to do with Jar Jar surviving a nuclear blast that was first shot by Greedo.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

Wheels2050

6. Posted:

Interesting... As a huge fan of Star Wars, I wonder how this will play out. However, retaining George Lucas as a creative consultant could turn out to be a bad move - the prequel trilogy really, really didn't incorporate what I love about Star Wars.

I wonder what they will do in terms of another set of movies. Will they go for a brand new story, or use one of the expanded universe novels (many of which are excellent) as a basis for a new trilogy?

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

AuthorMessage

WesCash

7. Posted:

Oh no. Oh please no. I don't even. Stop it. Just stop. STOP OH GOD.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

8. Posted:

Wow, didn't see that one coming.. I'm really interested to see how this turns out.

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

Hokori

9. Posted:

Episode VII Jar Jar becomes a Jedi and goes down the same path Anikan did :D

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

10. Posted:

i used to wonder if it were humanly possible for Star Wars to get any worse. Now that the very real possibility of such is staring me directly in the face, i find myself pining for the old days when they used to always show the original trilogy on like TBS every Thanksgiving and the whole family would just sit down and watch Han shoot first, Luke fall without screaming, no fancy explosions and stupid extended celebration scenes at the end of RotJ, no worrying about whether it was in HD or widescreen or whatever else might be different about it this time around. wonder what 'disney original' kid they're grooming to jam into this next trilogy?
sigh...

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

EvisceratorX

11. Posted:

What about the rest of the 3D remakes? Are those cancelled then?

Evisceratorloggery
4 out of 3 people are bad with fractions.

AuthorMessage

Wheels2050

12. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

i used to wonder if it were humanly possible for Star Wars to get any worse. Now that the very real possibility of such is staring me directly in the face, i find myself pining for the old days when they used to always show the original trilogy on like TBS every Thanksgiving and the whole family would just sit down and watch Han shoot first, Luke fall without screaming, no fancy explosions and stupid extended celebration scenes at the end of RotJ, no worrying about whether it was in HD or widescreen or whatever else might be different about it this time around. wonder what 'disney original' kid they're grooming to jam into this next trilogy?
sigh...

I think my major problem with the multiple alterations to the movies is that Lucasfilm goes to great lengths to try and hide the existence of the original trilogy. If George Lucas (I'm sure there are other people involved too, but I'll pin it on him for the sake of convenience) wants to make revisions to his movies, go for it. Just please don't make it extremely difficult for me to obtain copies of the trilogy I grew up with. (I'm lucky that I grabbed the DVDs that were released a little while ago, containing the original home releases as a 'bonus').

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

13. Posted:

Never been much of a Star Wars fan but now...

...this is just downright scary. And a little depressing.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Discostew

14. Posted:

When I first saw a trailer for Star Wars Detours, I was thinking "Why?".....
....now it all makes sense.

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

15. Posted:

Probably for the best. Who knows, maybe the new Star Wars will be good now that Lucas is no longer at the helm? (For the record, he didn't direct the second and third movies, which are the best in the series, IMO. Sure, he was still heavily involved, but still)

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

16. Posted:

What's so surprising about this?

Disneyland and Disney in general has been featuring Star Wars stuff for years,

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

17. Posted:

WWWWWWWWWWHAT?!

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

18. Posted:

Jon_Talbain wrote:

Probably for the best. Who knows, maybe the new Star Wars will be good now that Lucas is no longer at the helm? (For the record, he didn't direct the second and third movies, which are the best in the series, IMO. Sure, he was still heavily involved, but still)

That's what I'm hoping too.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

19. Posted:

@Morphtroid: They've been featuring it, yes, but they haven't owned it and had it under their direct control before. It's one thing to be forced to work with someone else and get their approval for everything you want to do (because Lucas was/is a control freak for srs), but now that it's theirs and theirs alone...

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

20. Posted:

Wait. Does that mean Leia is going to become a Disney Princess? ...:O

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero