General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disney buys Lucasfilm, Star Wars VII coming in 2015

Showing 201 to 206 of 206

AuthorMessage

Emaan

201. Posted:

@CosmicMii, all your opinions on Disney seem to be about the Disney Channel.

Like others have already said, Disney has created some of the most beloved movies of all time. They aren't in the position as the largest entertainment company in the world by accident. They know what they're doing.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

202. Posted:

So if Lucas didn't write the books first...

What did he do first? If he did those movies, boy am I going to be falling asleep a lot. Every time I try to watch a SW movie I fall asleep due to it's length. I need to get a DVD so I can resume where I left off instead of watching it on TV or VHS.

The only thing I remember SW related is the Clone wars anime they had back in 2005. I really liked that, but they seemed to have stopped that very soon, replacing it with that stupid CGI series and movie...

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

203. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

The only thing I remember SW related is the Clone wars anime they had back in 2005. I really liked that, but they seemed to have stopped that very soon, replacing it with that stupid CGI series and movie...

that actually wasn't anime, it was Genndy Tartakovsky, same guy who did Dexter's Lab and Samurai Jack.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

204. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

The new clone wars is far superior then anything the 2D animated version of the show ever did. Don't get me wrong though I liked the 2D version of the show but it had hardly enough depth for me to want to watch it again unlike the 3D version. The 2D one was basically 'Good Guys vs Bad Guys' synopsis and not much else.

The latest 3D series however has sooo much more to it then just fighting. They're done more in the fashion of the Star Wars movies with variety upon variety of main/sub story arcs, Lots & Lots of very unique situations rarely reused, Tons of characters with their own personal traits & individual circumstances as well as character development throughout, much more realistic, dark, more believable, and filled with emotional themes.

There are a few episodes though in season 1 that aren't that great in my opinion but they keep getting better & more interesting as the series go on. Just curious here but how many episodes have you honestly tried watching from the recent 3D series?

Edited on by Jeremyx7

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

205. Posted:

Do you know what my reaction to this is?

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV) and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Void

206. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Do you know what my reaction to this is?

You want a neck injury? :O

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!