Forums

Topic: Disney buys Lucasfilm, Star Wars VII coming in 2015

Posts 201 to 204 of 204

kkslider5552000

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

The only thing I remember SW related is the Clone wars anime they had back in 2005. I really liked that, but they seemed to have stopped that very soon, replacing it with that stupid CGI series and movie...

that actually wasn't anime, it was Genndy Tartakovsky, same guy who did Dexter's Lab and Samurai Jack.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Jeremyx7

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

The only thing I remember SW related is the Clone wars anime they had back in 2005. I really liked that, but they seemed to have stopped that very soon, replacing it with that stupid CGI series and movie...

The new clone wars is far superior then anything the 2D animated version of the show ever did. Don't get me wrong though I liked the 2D version of the show but it had hardly enough depth for me to want to watch it again unlike the 3D version. The 2D one was basically 'Good Guys vs Bad Guys' synopsis and not much else.

The latest 3D series however has sooo much more to it then just fighting. They're done more in the fashion of the Star Wars movies with variety upon variety of main/sub story arcs, Lots & Lots of very unique situations rarely reused, Tons of characters with their own personal traits & individual circumstances as well as character development throughout, much more realistic, dark, more believable, and filled with emotional themes.

There are a few episodes though in season 1 that aren't that great in my opinion but they keep getting better & more interesting as the series go on. Just curious here but how many episodes have you honestly tried watching from the recent 3D series?

Edited on by Jeremyx7

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

Electricmastro

Do you know what my reaction to this is?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.