Showing 61 to 80 of 21,696
61. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 12:27 GMT
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
62. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 12:33 GMT
Humph, that chimera. It was a real terror in Brawl!
Support Game & Wario at Crowdfarter.com!
Admit it and deal with it, Ana is the cutest ninja ever. Sorry Kat.
Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan
63. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 13:24 GMT
I think you are obsessed with Pit.
We first fought... in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change. - Serj Tankian
64. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 13:28 GMT
Its a blonde haired dude, what else can I possibly say?
This thread beats all other threads
3DS FC: 2793-0642-9960
My Demonloggery | Gamers 4 Life | When I'm the Regginator
65. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 13:47 GMT
The Fischer Ski logo Or not
My Backloggery♫ Her name is Leia. She's not a princess. ♫I have never started a thread on NL. Maybe I'm scared of dragons and chickens.The best game music covers: torzelan.com
66. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 13:52 GMT
Final Fantasy the musical. Interesting.
67. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 13:54 GMT
He's just staring at me...
68. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 13:55 GMT
obsession with Pit? uh cool
Edited on Sun 6th March, 2011 @ 13:57 by neepy
congratulations you have just unlocked my signature
69. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 13:57 GMT
That zebra is leaving that lioness in the dust!
70. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 14:10 GMT
It would be ironic if you don't get Kid Icarus Uprising
71. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 14:14 GMT
72. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 14:14 GMT
Is that a cheetah chasing someone on a dirt bike?
73. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 14:16 GMT
lioness actually and that's a Zebra
74. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 14:31 GMT
"And here we see the Zebra cunningly outrunning its lioness attacker via its knowledge of the motorbike,"
Why do astronauts backtrack?They forgot the Space Jump Boots.
75. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 15:13 GMT
So young and already grey hair. Good grief. It's the stress that does it.
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117
76. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 15:17 GMT
That's, uhh..........great. I think...
77. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 15:22 GMT
**kicked down a bottomless pit****respawns at door**
78. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 15:32 GMT
She looks perplexed, embarassed, or both.
3DS Friend Code: 1461-6346-1586
I'm finally back to kick some tail!
The Punnyguy user on WiiWare Wave is not me. If I join WiiWare Wave, I will use a different username. Do not confuse us!
Chat | PunnyLoggery
79. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 15:40 GMT
Yakko and his funny jokes. Loved Animaniacs
80. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 15:44 GMT
Blue hair is always awesome even though i dont know who that is