Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo UPDATE!

Posts 101 to 120 of 215

TrueWiiMaster

Tony_Vayza wrote:

TrueWiiMaster wrote:

I'll say again here what I already said under the article: stop whining and insulting Nintendo! This was never officially announced, as far as I know, and so can't be blamed on Nintendo if it ends up being false! I still think it's true and will be up within a week, because Nintendo Week specifically mentioned new rewards that would be here by next Thursday. NOA is finally doing something awesome with Club Nintendo, and I plan on supporting them by getting at least 2 or 3 of the games when they're available. I just hope they continue putting up games, even if just the Nintendo-published ones, in the future, along with the SNES remote.

Stop whining about the whiners! lol this argument gets just as old as the people who complain.

@tony_vayza
Since when is it whining to tell people they shouldn't whine over Nintendo not releasing an unannounced free reward at a specific time? People, including you, keep saying Club Nintendo is useless/trash/lame because they haven't released something that they never said they would! When they do, and they will, release these latest incentives it will be an awesome addition to a service that has admittedly been mediocre over the years. But one thing no one has any reason to complain about is when they get released.

Edited on by TrueWiiMaster

I am the TrueWiiMaster! Those who call the Wii casual BEWARE!

Nintendo Network ID: WiiMaster

k8sMum

TrueWiiMaster wrote:

Tony_Vayza wrote:

TrueWiiMaster wrote:

I'll say again here what I already said under the article: stop whining and insulting Nintendo! This was never officially announced, as far as I know, and so can't be blamed on Nintendo if it ends up being false! I still think it's true and will be up within a week, because Nintendo Week specifically mentioned new rewards that would be here by next Thursday. NOA is finally doing something awesome with Club Nintendo, and I plan on supporting them by getting at least 2 or 3 of the games when they're available. I just hope they continue putting up games, even if just the Nintendo-published ones, in the future, along with the SNES remote.

Stop whining about the whiners! lol this argument gets just as old as the people who complain.

@tony_vayza
Since when is it whining to tell people they shouldn't whine over Nintendo not releasing an unannounced free reward at a specific time? People, including you, keep saying Club Nintendo is useless/trash/lame because they haven't released something that they never said they would! When they do, and they will, release these latest incentives it will be an awesome addition to a service that has admittedly been mediocre over the years. But one thing no one has any reason to complain about is when they get released.

perhaps it is merely frustration with a 'service that has admittedly been mediocre over the years'. i find it amazing that some will make all sorts of justifications for those times when nintendo does disappoint (i am not saying you do this, just an observation). i love nintendo, have been with them from the beginnings of gaming. but i am not blinded by my admiration of them. they are a company, whose bottom line has to be $ and they are run by people who are, like all of us, fallible.

that said, i think they will deliver on this one, but it's going to take a wee bit of time. patience is a virtue, but most of us want what we want and we want it NOW!

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

emiru69

James wrote:

So something that was supposedly leaked early isn't up yet and people are wigging out?

The Internet makes no sense whatsoever sometimes.

I agree with you, it is kind of sad reading comments of people insulting each other (or sarcastic comments) just because something is not ready yet. I have a ps3, psp and 360 and I get nothing when I buy brand new games so I will welcome anything that comes to the Club Nintendo. In the other side I understand people's fustration, I'm the first one that thanks to my OCD I checked nintendo.com 100 times in the last 24 hours.
But I have to say the Internet makes sense, it's free therapy for poor people. Rich people pay 120 bucks to talk with someone,
poor people just talk to themselves online. Sometimes I wish people were forced to used their real name and last name to playing online; then we could see if "WhiteBoy20" is so brave with his racist/antisemitic/homophobic comments.

emiru69

nintendo87

lol i use my real name online

wii 3229-9200-0934-2907
mkw :3179-7167-7341
bomberman blast 4468-3868-1040
DRmario 5600-8768-0503
Tetris 2793-3911-5894
onslaught 0345-6216-9036
Alien Crush 4941-0760-5763
3DS 5026 4420 7567

sykotek

@emiru69: Who is WhiteBoy20 and where are his racist/antisemitic/homophobic comments?

@SunnySnivy: We can stop arguing once everyone agrees with me.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

SunnySnivy

Ok everyone start agreeing with @sykotek so the arguing will stop.

xD

http://backloggery.com/naviloveslink

Kagamine

sykotek wrote:

@emiru69: Who is WhiteBoy20 and where are his racist/antisemitic/homophobic comments?

@SunnySnivy: We can stop arguing once everyone agrees with me.

its a made up username...

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

Bubbab5

I just got on the site and it wasn't updated at all and they're were no new rewards am I missing something?

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

D33G

Just check the website, it said:
12-09-11
New rewards and games available for Coins coming soon. Please stay tuned!
So... it's comin!

3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013
MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787
Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533
Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565

Shane904

SuperUltraDino wrote:

Just check the website, it said:
12-09-11
New rewards and games available for Coins coming soon. Please stay tuned!
So... it's comin!

Its said that a while However, it shows up sooner for some people than others for some reason.

Shane904

DF2506

Coming soon? So next year eh? lol. (remembers when NOA said coming soon for Paper Mario & Animal Crossing on the eshop...)

DF2506

brandonbwii

I was hoping for a website overhaul like the mock-up shown neogaf (and later this very site). I would love a 3DS/mobile friendly version of Club Nintendo.

Facebook: bbworks club
Twitter: @bbworks_club
Instagram: bbworks club

Nintendo Network ID: BigBadBrowne

sykotek

@brandonbwii: Truthfully, just 3DS e-shop integration would be enough for me...and not having to answer some the same questions every survey. The way it is currently set up, you really gotta go out of your way to do these surveys.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

brandonbwii

sykotek wrote:

@brandonbwii: Truthfully, just 3DS e-shop integration would be enough for me...and not having to answer some the same questions every survey. The way it is currently set up, you really gotta go out of your way to do these surveys.

Something interesting did happen recently. I managed to get 10 coins on a product registration survey for Pushmo. I believe it was because I went to the "coming soon to eshop" shelf and added it to my wish list a couple weeks before it was released.

Facebook: bbworks club
Twitter: @bbworks_club
Instagram: bbworks club

Nintendo Network ID: BigBadBrowne

Shane904

I managed to find the pages for Super Mario Kart, Fluidity, Mario vs DK, 3D Classics: Xevious, LoZ Poster Set, Princess Peach Notebook, Boo Notebook, and Pen Cases. No, you can't order them from the page, it just shows the title. If it is ok'd by the the NL Mods I would post a link.

Shane904

LordTendoboy

sykotek wrote:

I just click the first option in every question, and put "a" in the text boxes. But it's still a pain to go through every survey.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Juampi

sak904 wrote:

I managed to find the pages for Super Mario Kart, Fluidity, Mario vs DK, 3D Classics: Xevious, LoZ Poster Set, Princess Peach Notebook, Boo Notebook, and Pen Cases. No, you can't order them from the page, it just shows the title. If it is ok'd by the the NL Mods I would post a link.

Why wouldn't it be OK to post the links?

Juampi

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2178-4044 | Nintendo Network ID: Juampix

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.