Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 661 to 680 of 5,198

Knuckles

The only way I'm getting Twinbee is through Club Nintendo
Also should I really get Metal Torrent for 150 coins? Would other gamers say it has replay value for a gamer that doesn't go crazy over this genre?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

RR529

With coins being easier to obtain than ever (download games make it really easy to rack up coins, and every new 3rd party game is worth coins now as well), is anyone worried that the quality of gold/platinum rewards is going to diminish? With more people reaching those milestones (thanks to easy coin hoarding), they'll have to come up with prizes that are easier to produce in larger numbers.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Undead_terror

Kyloctopus wrote:

Dark-Insanity I have no reason to lie I have a link from a forum whom have also experianced this
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/content/club-nintendo-myste...

joking,but to bad i didnt last longer

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Shane904

Knuckles wrote:

Also should I really get Metal Torrent for 150 coins? Would other gamers say it has replay value for a gamer that doesn't go crazy over this genre?

I honestly regret getting Metal Torrent with my coins.

Shane904

Undead_terror

sak904 wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

I honestly regret getting Metal Torrent with my coins.

its was the first game rip off,all the other 500 point dsi ware or 3-5 $ 3ds ware was 100 coins but this is 150 which is what 800 point dsi ware costs

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DeadAntelopesGo

Pictobits and 3D Classics: Urban Champion for the handheld this time around. The Wii download does not seem interesting, although it does have penguins in it.

Currently Playing: Splatoon, Need for Speed Rivals

Nintendo Network ID: Deadantelopesgo

Nintenbro

In North America the choices for Wii downloads are, "Snowpack Park," and, "Eco Shooter: Plant 530". I was unable to choose either of them, though. When I clicked on them, it directed me back to last month's choices of downloads. I'm even more disappointed, because I was really hoping for a choice of VC game to download. I'll probably just save all my points until next month again. Nintendo please give us Wii owners the choice of a VC game next month. Two choices of VC games would be even more fair, since it's been all WiiWare titles for the last three months in a row now.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

DeadAntelopesGo

@G4L same here. It just directs to the old games. oh well, at least it's known what they are until they fully update the site.

Currently Playing: Splatoon, Need for Speed Rivals

Nintendo Network ID: Deadantelopesgo

RevolverLink

Yep, Pictobits and 3D Classics: Urban Champion (lol) for 3DS, and Snowpack Park and Eco Shooter: Plant 530 for Wii are the choices this week.

I am all over Pictobits as soon as it'll let me go to its page.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

RR529

Nothing for me this month

Oh well, maybe they'll finally get the 3DS game case back in stock.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Nintenbro

Do you guys think, "Snowpack Park," or, "Eco Shooter: Plant 530," would appeal to a twelve year old boy?

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Nintenbro

@KaiserGX, if you don't mind me asking, are you a male? By the way, which game do think a twelve year old boy would find the most enjoyable?

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

RR529

Decided to cave and get Pictobits. From what I've heard most people enjoyed it, and after playing the first 3 levels I'm glad I got it. Good puzzle game with some retro Nintendo goodness

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.