Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 641 to 660 of 5,198

Retro_on_theGo

No post in a week? Oh well, double post, sorry.

I finally found a good use for the CN game offers when I already have them. (which has been every single month since this rather disappointing, for me, program started.) I can use my coins to get a game for my brother! Who would have thought not being selfish and getting a game for someone else would the be answer!? Now I can finally give Nintendo my CN points. Com'on man. Next month give me something I don't own Nintendo.

TysonOfTime

Did you guys hear about the Kid Icaus Uprising CD that CN in Japan has?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Aviator

None of those James. You can't just guess randomly.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

RR529

I'm just waiting for the 3DS game case to be re-stocked. I don't yet have a case for my 3DS games, and since I can get this through Club N (if they ever get more), I see no reason to go out and buy a case. Of course, they could announce a whole bunch of great games next month that would force me to spend a large amount of coins, but I doubt it.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Kyloctopus

Am I the only one who noticed the mystery boxes in CN NA? For 300 Points, you can get atleast 2 rewards with the price of over 500 points. Meaning (For example) You can get a Giant AR Card, and Maybe the Zelda Posters

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Platypus

I'm guessing they would give you whatever is selling terribly.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Undead_terror

Kyloctopus wrote:

Am I the only one who noticed the mystery boxes in CN NA? For 300 Points, you can get atleast 2 rewards with the price of over 500 points. Meaning (For example) You can get a Giant AR Card, and Maybe the Zelda Posters

what and where

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

RR529

James wrote:

Any guesses for the next games yet? I have a few ideas.

I hope you're right about "ideas". I never got around to buying it, but I'd accept it from Club N in a heartbeat.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Kyloctopus

dark-insanity wrote:

Kyloctopus wrote:

what and where

WHAAAT?
Sorry Nintendo Took It off (Jerks)
They usually update their site on Wednesdays so don't be surprised if it comes back.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Kyloctopus wrote:

dark-insanity wrote:

Kyloctopus wrote:

what and where

WHAAAT?
Sorry Nintendo Took It off (Jerks)
They usually update their site on Wednesdays so don't be surprised if it comes back.

lies

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.