Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 681 to 700 of 5,198

Chrono_Cross

There hasn't been a worthwhile game since Fluidity was up for grabs. And that was back in January.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

iphys

I'd say there has been a good game in every batch — the problem is I usually seem to own it already.

Anyway, I picked up Urban Champion, not that there was any way I would ever pay real money for it, and not that it was any better than I was expecting it to be. At least now I can do the survey for it and complain that they didn't put the effort into making Punch-Out!! into a 3D Classic instead of this.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

KarrotMan

I'd definitely recommend Pictobits to everyone, As with most puzzle games, it may look boring on the videos, but once you play it, it really feels engaging to play.

As for Urban Champ I like it, I'd even say that its one of the better 3D classics game based on the added 3d effect alone. It does get repetitive fast, but it does make for a glorified Game and watch title, which are decent time wasters themselves. I say try it out if you're unsure, you have nothing to lose since it's free on Club nintendo.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Undead_terror

KaraCarrotCake wrote:

I'd definitely recommend Pictobits to everyone, As with most puzzle games, it may look boring on the videos, but once you play it, it really feels engaging to play.

As for Urban Champ I like it, I'd even say that its one of the better 3D classics game based on the added 3d effect alone. It does get repetitive fast, but it does make for a glorified Game and watch title, which are decent time wasters themselves. I say try it out if you're unsure, you have nothing to lose since it's free on Club nintendo.

well i got urban champion ship and its alright so i didnt need it from CN anyway but for pictobits i would like it but CN raised the coin amount on $5 games,it use to be 100 coins but they moved it to 150

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

why do those idiots at club nintendo take out good rewards?they just took out the luigi hat case and i was going to get one! FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

I wanted another case but they are out of those too
I thought that those were a limited time thing. Maybe that's why they took them out.

Edited on by Pokefanmum82

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

HeroOfCybertron

Is the Classic Mario T-Shirt really worth it, I have 520 coins just waiting on some surveys then I will have enough for it so is the Mario T-Shirt really worth it?

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

Bread-Not-Toast

I have this
Untitled

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

ejamer

Chrono_Cross wrote:

There hasn't been a worthwhile game since Fluidity was up for grabs. And that was back in January.

Wow, we have different opinions on this point. I think there have been a bunch of good games offered - at least one good game every month, assuming you don't already own it. You are probably right that Fluidity has been the best one so far though!

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

LzWinky

dark-insanity wrote:

why do those idiots at club nintendo take out good rewards?they just took out the luigi hat case and i was going to get one! FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Probably because those "idiots" gave them all away

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Undead_terror

LztheBlehBird wrote:

dark-insanity wrote:

Probably because those "idiots" gave them all away

nothing like making more right!?

Kyloctopus

dark-insanity wrote:

Well your chance of getting a good CN reward may enlarge.
According to Nintendo's Facebook they are bringing back "one of your favourite Club Nintendo rewards"
What do you think it will be?

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Squiggle55

The 3DS game case is now available again. I decided to go ahead and order one yesterday.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Birdman

Ordered mine last night. At 250 Coins, is it cheaper that it was the first time they released it?

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

KryptoniteKrunch

PiCTOBiTS is a solid puzzler. If you want a challenging puzzle game that brings NES nostalgia, it's for you.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

alanWAKE

so i got an extra mario party 2 download code and a art style pictobits download code anybody want them?

alanWAKE

Late

alanWAKE wrote:

so i got an extra mario party 2 download code and a art style pictobits download code anybody want them?

I would but I live in Europe

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Eel

alanWAKE wrote:

If you're giving them I will gladly accept the pictobits code :3

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.