Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 561 to 580 of 5,198

Birdman

@Retro - I'd get it. You get probably the best video game version of Battleship out there with a bunch of customization options, and Game B is also fairly fun to play (but the AI is fairly tough).

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Birdman

Sorry for the double post, but does anyone know if you can check and see what games you've said you've "Intended to Buy" on CN? I just realized that I might not've done that for KI:U (which I have pre-ordered) and I just want to be certain.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

iphys

I assume the intend to buy survey would be gone if you've done it, so I'd just see whether the survey is still available.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Birdman

@iphys - It's not, but I'm fairly sure Nintendo removes the surveys 1 week before a game is released, hence my original question.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

iphys

Well, if it's been removed it's too late to do it anyway. I guess you'll know whether you've done it depending on whether the registration survey pops up in your to-do's after release.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

TeeJay

theblackdragon wrote:

hey NA people, check out Club Nintendo's offerings — they've added a Luigi 3DS pouch and are doing a 'Pot o' Gold Challenge' for St. Patrick's Day. there's a chance to win 300 coins :3

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

HeroOfCybertron

@theblackdragon Thanks for posting about the new Club Nintendo pouch and the Pot o Gold Challenge, I knew about the pouch but I didn't know about the Pot o Gold Challenge.

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

TheKingOfTown

I'm not seeing any Pot of Gold challenge for 300 coins.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

sykotek

The Luigi pouch looks pretty cool actually. I wonder if it is only available for a limited time?
Untitled

Also, I didn't realize the Pot O' Gold Challenge was a contest until after I finished it. I thought it was going to be 300 coins for just answering correctly, lol. I never win at any contests.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Birdman

@HeroOfWaffles - The challenge is on Nintendo's Facebook page; you might be out of luck if you don't have one.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

Ecto-1

@Birdman13

Good news, it looks like you can participate regardless of whether you have a Facebook or not. I don't have one, but I tried entering anyway and it took it. It even showed a thank you for participating (or something like that) message when I submitted it.

Here is a link to the page you need.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Ecto-1

Personally, I enjoy it, but I also like Battleship.

Game B is interesting, but I am no good at it. I just have quite gotten my head wrapped around it. I haven't gotten to play a whole lot of it, but from what I have played, I think it was worth it, at least for me.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Birdman

@Retro - I wouldn't recommend it just for Game B, but you may be surprised by Game A. It's got a lot of customization options considering its age. For 100 Coins, I'd personally take the plunge on it if I didn't already have it ...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

TheKingOfTown

@Birdman13
Thanks. I do have a Facebook, so I'll check it out.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

LucinaSmash

So I guess the Club Nintendo Kid Icarus AR Cards are all gone. So if you're too late to order them then blame Luigi.

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

Pogocoop

So... Anyone hear anything about them getting more Game Card Cases in. I missed my chance the first time and I seriously need one of these...

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.