Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 541 to 560 of 5,198

Prof_Clayton

Thanks, I just joined CN, didn't know much about it. (but no matter what you guys say, I'm not giving up hope for Dillons Rolling Western, VVVVVV, and Kirby's Adventure 3d!).

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

EvilLucario

Can't wait for tomorrow. I wonder which games they'll put up...

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

WiiWareWave

Shadow100 wrote:

@Retro
If I remember correctly, they emailed the code pretty quickly...

The code is also listed on the page you end up on after you finalize your purchase if you don't want to wait.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Moonhillwat

I'm very disappointed in this month's selection. Now I have to wait ANOTHER month without getting anything.

Moonhillwat

WolfRamHeart

Heck yeah, I was waiting for Mario's Picross! Not sure about Radar Mission though.

WolfRamHeart

Prof_Clayton

Disappointment- The only game I would want is Mario's Picross, but I still have the game boy and the game.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Nintendaholic

and picross doent even seem fun

3ds fc:5112-3427-3255
wii u id: nintendaholic

Nintendaholic

ClaytonLuigi wrote:

Thanks, I just joined CN, didn't know much about it. (but no matter what you guys say, I'm not giving up hope for Dillons Rolling Western, VVVVVV, and Kirby's Adventure 3d!).

well give up now because they will never put those games on here

3ds fc:5112-3427-3255
wii u id: nintendaholic

Birdman

mariosmyhero wrote:

and picross doent even seem fun

Clearly you've never played Picross. It's probably my favorite VCH release so far, even without the stylus controls of Picross DS.

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Ecto-1

Hmm... I may pick up Picross or Cubello. Both look pretty good, but I'm not huge on puzzlers.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

iphys

I highly recommend Cubello, and it is the best deal for the 100 coins (too bad I already own it). You can even play it with the Zapper, so it's a pretty cool shooter and not just a puzzle game.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Undead_terror

so its battleship and picross,thats good because i wouldnt mind playing battleship more and never played a picross tile before so it been a alright month for me and if these games are not your taste they just made a new set of loz 25 ann posters

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Squiggle55

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Can you use the code even after the games have been changed?

I used my coins on Majora's Mask and didn't redeem the code until after the games changed so that isn't an issue.

Edited on by Squiggle55

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Undead_terror

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Any recommendedation for Radar Mission? I don't know if I should try it or save my coins.
Can you use the code even after the games have been changed?

its a good game game A is a very neat customization battleship(normal battleship plus add aircraft for support,lucky shots,and near miss)while game B is a shooter with customization

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.