Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,921 to 4,940 of 5,198

TuVictus

Speaking of platinum rewards, isn't it the beginning of April that we get to redeem them?

TuVictus

TuVictus

Sergio151 wrote:

@Operative
Where did you hear that?

"Your free Elite Status gift will be available between April 1 and April 30, 2015. A list of the Elite Status 2015 gifts will be posted here once announced."

TuVictus

Eel

With the amount of cheating that apparently happened this year, I don't think they should offer physical rewards.

Digital content is cheaper for them, and not terrible for the users.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TuVictus

Sergio151 wrote:

@Operative
Really? Hmm, was that on a Club Nintendo page? But if that's what it says, then I'm fine with it.

Yeah, I just looked now, so that's good news!

I think they banned anyone who cheated excessively. A little trinket would be great as a final goodbye present, though I'm not expecting any.

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

Eel

Millions of codes for various systems were more or less "deducted" and utilized by thousands of people.

I heard it got as bad as people having two-digit amounts of Platinum accounts by using only those codes.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Grumblevolcano

Kirby Triple Deluxe and Super Mario 3D World soundtracks have returned to EU Club Nintendo Stars Catalogue!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

elhozzo

@undead_terror

I hope so, but I also think it might just be down because Club Nintendo is closed ...
I was kind of expecting them available on monday (that tends to be when they updated the website), although thats Easter monday for some ... or maybe it will be directly after the Direct ?

will keep refreshing anyway

elhozzo

Barely_able

elhozzo wrote:

@undead_terror

I hope so, but I also think it might just be down because Club Nintendo is closed ...
I was kind of expecting them available on monday (that tends to be when they updated the website), although thats Easter monday for some ... or maybe it will be directly after the Direct ?

will keep refreshing anyway

They said they will be available for the mont of April. I doubt the direct will even mention it, so I assume they will be available by noon time Pacific.

Barely_able

TuVictus

The rewards are...eh. I'd say the only amazing reward is Tropical Freeze. I could take or leave everything else.

TuVictus

MysteriousBebsi

Operative wrote:

The rewards are...eh. I'd say the only amazing reward is Tropical Freeze. I could take or leave everything else.

They're up?

MysteriousBebsi

Barely_able

Operative wrote:

Was expecting at least one more retail game for the WiiU. Now to decide on tropical freeze or a 3DS game I don't have.

Barely_able

Barely_able

Elite rewards expire May 15th, so there is extra time for people that might want to wait. The codes expire July 31

Edited on by Barely_able

Barely_able

LzWinky

https://club.nintendo.com/elite-status-gifts.do;jsessionid=BE...

Full retail games

I'll make a list since I have the page up

Platinum:

Animal Crossing New Leaf
Mario Golf World Tour
Mariokart 7
Mario Party World Tour
New Super Mario Bros 2
Yoshi's New Island
DKC: Tropical Freeze
NES Remix
NES Remix 2
Punch Out (Wii)
Pushmo World
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Ultimate NES Remix

Gold and Platinum

Crashmo
Freakyforms
Pushmo
SMB 3 (3DS VC)
SMB
LoZ: Oracle of Ages or Seasons
Murasame Castle
Advance Wars
Legend of Zelda (Wii U VC)
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
Metroid Fusion
SMB Lost Levels
Super Mario Kart
Warioware (Wii U VC)
Yoshi's Island (Wii U VC)

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Barely_able

Glad I didn't get Tropical Freeze when it was on sale.

Barely_able

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.