Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,941 to 4,960 of 5,198

LaserdiscGal

I already have Tropical Freeze and New Leaf, what should I get?

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

LzWinky

I'm getting Ultimate NES Remix. I wanted to play it on the 3DS

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TuVictus

Picked up TF since it was the best value. I didn't really care for the first game when I bought it on the Wii, but maybe I'll enjoy this one more. The site was surprisingly fast for me, at least when it came to the Rewards section. I hope you guys are able to get in!

TuVictus

Spoony_Tech

Dare I say nothing on that list excites me.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Barely_able

Operative wrote:

Picked up TF since it was the best value. I didn't really care for the first game when I bought it on the Wii, but maybe I'll enjoy this one more. The site was surprisingly fast for me, at least when it came to the Rewards section. I hope you guys are able to get in!

I got all the way to the redeem page and it now has Wario taunting me. Guess everyone logged on right away.

Barely_able

Rogueleader0908

Mario golf has my name on it. Don't want tropical freeze yet. Have many other games to complete.

Rogueleader0908

Nintendo Network ID: Rogueleader0908

Barely_able

Great, ordered it and then it froze and logged me out. Now it says I am not a platinum rewards member. Hopefully it will remedy itself.

Barely_able

Freeon-Leon

Barely_Able wrote:

Great, ordered it and then it froze and logged me out. Now it says I am not a platinum rewards member. Hopefully it will remedy itself.

Don't worry, yesterday I had 0 coins and wasn't even gold

Just be patient, it'll all come back to normal

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Undead_terror

Looks like I'm getting Ultimate NES Remix that should come with the theme (glad I didn't buy this since I now can get it for free) and Yoshi's New Island.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Sergio151 wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Dare I say nothing on that list excites me.

I have to agree with you. I own most of these games. It sucks that the last Platinum and Gold rewards for CN will be remembered as just digital products.

I was hoping for a few more Wii U choices. Most of the 3ds games I have or didn't want otherwise I would've bought them.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LzWinky

Well good luck. Now it's glitching all over the place

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

Does anybody know if we can claim one of the rewards that uses coins for platinum memebers? I really want Wii Party U for the family.

MERG said:

Barely_able

TingLz wrote:

Well good luck. Now it's glitching all over the place

Mine said I redeemed my reward already. Well I tried, so guess that is lost in limbo. Maybe I will get an email soon with the code.

Barely_able

LzWinky

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Does anybody know if we can claim one of the rewards that uses coins for platinum memebers? I really want Wii Party U for the family.

No, there is a predetermined list above (and on the main page of N-life now). You cannot get Wii Party U

Eel

TingLz wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

No, there is a predetermined list above (and on the main page of N-life now). You cannot get Wii Party U

He could find someone interested in trading a code for that game with one of the platinum games though.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LordGeovanni

Alright, I am stuck on what to get for my Elite Reward Plat.

I was thinking about Animal Crossing (never played one before), Yoshi's New Island, or (maybe) Ultimate NES Remix.

I REALLY dont like DL though, I like holding the games in my hand. I ended up with DKCR 3D last year. As it is, I already have MarioKart7, NSMB2, DKC:TF, and Super Mario Galaxy2.

I would rather get NES Remix 2 instead of Ultimate, because I already have NES 1, but I want as much value as possible and I dont play on my Wii U nearly as much as my 3DS. What do you guys think?

LordGeovanni

3DS Friend Code: 3480-3148-7918 | Nintendo Network ID: LordGeovanni

LaserdiscGal

Get Animal Crossing, It's soooooo good!

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

LordGeovanni

Was thinking of that one myself. Yoshi is cheaper if I am right, and Animal is a game I heard is better to have as DL because you can play only little bits a day if you want.

LordGeovanni

3DS Friend Code: 3480-3148-7918 | Nintendo Network ID: LordGeovanni

Freeon-Leon

Yup, Animal Crossing is THE game to have in your SD card. Just after Smash for 3DS, you never know when you need to SETTLE IT IN SMASH!

Edited on by Freeon-Leon

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Captain_Toad

Let Captain toad narrow it down for ya. Don't get Yoshi's new island.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.