Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,561 to 4,580 of 5,198

Yoshi

You guys have to do it at midnight. That's the only time where it actually starts to work.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Joeynator3000

I did try it at midnight, lol. Anyways it's working for me, decided to get Returns 3D, I rather just get W101 physically in case I don't like it. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

komodo182

Club Nintendo is working fine in Canada right now

Edited on by komodo182

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Ryu_Niiyama

got the second smash poster set. when the post plays come in I may snag a game or two. I expect someone to sell the physical merchandise on ebay. I can decide if I want more clutter at that point.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Nicolai

I got everything I needed done easily at 8am this morning before class. It's a great time if you're a EST/CST person, cuz everyone, even night owls, are probably asleep between 4-7am in the west coast.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

NintendoFan64

brewsky wrote:

You guys have to do it at midnight. That's the only time where it actually starts to work.

MIDNIGHT!? But I'll be asleep then!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Xyphon22

I have a couple of questions about some of the games.

1. Can anyone say anything positive or negative about Brain Age: Concentration Training? I have kind of wanted it for awhile because I work from home and tend to get distracted, so if it actually works like it claims I think it would be good to have, but does it work?
2. Do most of them give surveys and coins? I assume Brain Age will (if I get it) since I got NSMB2 and it did, but I also want to get Golden Sun. Will it and other VC and eShop games give them, or only the retail ones? I just want to know how many more coins I can get since I am pretty close to being able to get another game out of this.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Klimbatize

I've received coins from all the rewards I've downloaded. Apparently if it was released before January 20th, you still get coins for it.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Spoony_Tech

Ryno wrote:

Gold and Silver(Platinum) Mario amiibo's on there way. Could they be the final rewards?
http://cpsia.nintendo.com/101324/101324.pdf
http://cpsia.nintendo.com/101327/101327.pdf

They must of been taken down as I don't see them anymore.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

That works. Guess I don't need to see the silver one then. Looks pretty cool.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

FlaygletheBagel

Here's a free Captain Toad Club Nintendo code for anyone who still wants it:

N6C-85YR-R6R8-QZC

Not sure how much that's worth, should be around 40-50 coins. If you don't mind, post a comment on here once you've used it up so people know not to type it in anymore. I had 700 coins and used them all on Starfox 64 3D so I don't have much use for this code anymore.

Games I'm playing: Hotline Miami 2, Smash Wii U, GTA V, Dying Light, Resogun

Recently completed games: Hotline Miami, P.T., Shovel Knight

Games I want soon: Zelda U, The Witcher 3, Axiom Verge, Everyone's Gone to the Rapture

3DS Friend Code: 5429-7042-7857 | Nintendo Network ID: AmateurSalad8

Sparx

FlaygletheBagel wrote:

Here's a free Captain Toad Club Nintendo code for anyone who still wants it:

N6C-85YR-R6R8-QZC

Not sure how much that's worth, should be around 40-50 coins. If you don't mind, post a comment on here once you've used it up so people know not to type it in anymore. I had 700 coins and used them all on Starfox 64 3D so I don't have much use for this code anymore.

I have claimed it, thank you

now I have enough for wonderful 101 ^.^

My avatar is from here

Chaoz

Sparx wrote:

I have claimed it, thank you

now I have enough for wonderful 101 ^.^

Dangit, I barely have enough coins to buy anything, and consider the fact that the New 3DS isn't going to come with a Club Nintendo code I'm out of luck.

Daddy do you want some Sausage?
Wii U ID: dotmae
3DS FC: 3007-8540-3431

Nintendo Network ID: dotmae

Joeynator3000

...Is my internet messed up? Seems like the eShop is also very slow recently as well. :/

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

mystman12

@Xyphon22 I own it, and it's definitely a good game, though I can't really say how well it works. I have a really hard time concentrating on things, so I bought it and played it daily for a month, because there's an achievement for doing so, but once I managed to get that I pretty much lost the routine. Maybe I'm so far lost in my concentration skills I can't even concentrate on playing the game every day. I can say I slowly improved on all the games, which has to mean my brain is improving somewhere, although it hasn't really improved my everyday life. Like I said though, that might very well be different if I played it more. And yes, it should give you coins. Hope this helps!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

hiahfiuehiuawef

Xyphon22 wrote:

I have a couple of questions about some of the games.

1. Can anyone say anything positive or negative about Brain Age: Concentration Training? I have kind of wanted it for awhile because I work from home and tend to get distracted, so if it actually works like it claims I think it would be good to have, but does it work?

I got it a while ago. It's hard to tell if it had an effect, but seeing as I quit playing it after 30 days or so, it probably didn't have the chance. One thing is for sure, Devilish Training lives up to its name. It's very frustrating, and it actually made me afraid to come back to it. The rest of the games are fine, but a bit basic to hold my interest for too long. It's very subjective, so you should try it if there's nothing else you want.

Hello from Seattle

Nintendo Network ID: ryanator008

Xyphon22

Thanks @mystman12 and @ryanator008 I thought the demo was fun, and my wife and I loved playing Big Brain Academy on Wii, so I will probably get this regardless because I am sure I will enjoy it whether it actually helps or not. Plus it is free, so why not? There are not a lot of other games on the list that I have been necessarily dying to get, so I think I will go ahead and get this one. Thanks for the help.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Allx360

Should I get the messenger bag or the poster set.

PK Hype!

mystman12

So, I guess it's pretty safe to assume Flipnote will be available tomorrow, since the eShop is going to update. If that does happen to be the case, I guess we can expect more extreme Club Nintendo traffic...

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.