Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,101 to 4,120 of 5,198

Yoshi

That's the same day they went up.

Well, they did say it would take 2-3 weeks to ship. I suppose I just got lucky. Anyone else here have their posters ship?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

MsJubilee

Well my poster are taking forever! This isn't fair,my wall look so empty.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Yoshi

I don't notice any mistakes....it's just artwork, it isn't hard to mess that up, unlike the Animal Crossing posters.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Undead_terror

brewsky wrote:

I don't notice any mistakes....it's just artwork, it isn't hard to mess that up, unlike the Animal Crossing posters.

There was a mistake on the Skyward sword posters and everyone got a new set of posters, also what was wrong with the AC posters?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Yoshi

Never knew about the SS posters and on one of the AC posters, some of the animals' names were wrong.

Now playing:

Ryu_Niiyama

Well seeing @LucinaSmash post that pic made me budge on the posters. Ordered mine a few seconds ago.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Yoshi

Well, if that's the case, then I should post photos of mine. They're already framed and on my walls. Villager is in my living room, Rosalina is in the hall, and Palutena is in my bedroom.

Palutena will serve as a natural alarm clock...because she's the goddess of LIGHT!

I'll leave now....

Now playing:

HeroOfCybertron

Are the Club Nintendo rewards Wrecking Crew and Kirby's Dream Course Wii U eshop codes or Wii Shop Channel codes?

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

babyguess

My SSB poster set order finally arrived today. They did not come in the usual round tubes instead they came in a triangular poster tube. In addition, I have no idea why I received two sets instead of one. I only ordered one set and the order# printed on both labels are exactly the same. Anyone else lucky enough to get two poster set for 700 coins?

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

LaserdiscGal

Sergio151 wrote:

I was going to get the SSB poster set, but I got a SSB poster off of that Gamestop Rewards site. Come at me Gamestop haters.

Untitled

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Justlink

brewsky wrote:

Well, if that's the case, then I should post photos of mine. They're already framed and on my walls. Villager is in my living room, Rosalina is in the hall, and Palutena is in my bedroom.

Palutena will serve as a natural alarm clock...because she's the goddess of LIGHT!

I'll leave now....

Couldn't Rosalina just il-luma-nate your room?

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Drobotic

If only I had enough coins and enough money to get more things for more coins for the poster set.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

LaserdiscGal

@Sergio151 I go to gamestop for pokemon promotions and the occasional used Ps2 game.

Though I get my newer games digital the only thing I have against the store is the inflated prices on certain games and there insistent cramming of promotions.

That being said, I am indeed on your side, I can't see why people, let alone gamers, hate a business who exclusively deals in games. Then again video games are the most hypocritical medium of entertainment- but I'll save that rant for another day.

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Undead_terror

I just hope that they won't release a pricey amiibo or something that is really needed within the near future, 700 coins would help out with that
Also new games Monday!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

LzWinky

Pokefraker wrote:

@Sergio151 I go to gamestop for pokemon promotions and the occasional used Ps2 game.

Though I get my newer games digital the only thing I have against the store is the inflated prices on certain games and there insistent cramming of promotions.

That being said, I am indeed on your side, I can't see why people, let alone gamers, hate a business who exclusively deals in games. Then again video games are the most hypocritical medium of entertainment- but I'll save that rant for another day.

Um...what "inflated" prices?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

martinskrtel37

australian store finally got something new, pity its bloody digital wallpapers. lol.

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

JusticeColde

Sergio151 wrote:

The good thing is that I'm a regular customer so they never ask me for anything, just the phone number. But yeah, I hate it when people bash Gamestop. Sure they can do crazy stuff and shove promotions down our throat, but most of the things people complain about are just hyperbole

Some people blame their spilled spaghetti on the cashiers, which is really stupid.
But yeah, GameStop ain't even close to being as bad as people make it out to be. Now Wal-Mart, that's a sh**ty place to buy games at.

Tecmo Action Bowl 2014 is available now, get you copy today.
Entertainment, turday.
BL Beatmania '15

3DS Friend Code: 5000-5118-3210 | Nintendo Network ID: JusticeColde | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.