Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,121 to 4,140 of 5,198

LaserdiscGal

WaLzgi wrote:

Pokefraker wrote:

@Sergio151 I go to gamestop for pokemon promotions and the occasional used Ps2 game.

Though I get my newer games digital the only thing I have against the store is the inflated prices on certain games and there insistent cramming of promotions.

That being said, I am indeed on your side, I can't see why people, let alone gamers, hate a business who exclusively deals in games. Then again video games are the most hypocritical medium of entertainment- but I'll save that rant for another day.

Um...what "inflated" prices?

Xenoblade Chronicles, and of the Dragon Ball Games for Ps2, most Pokemon Games.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

LzWinky

Pokefraker wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

Pokefraker wrote:

@Sergio151 I go to gamestop for pokemon promotions and the occasional used Ps2 game.

Though I get my newer games digital the only thing I have against the store is the inflated prices on certain games and there insistent cramming of promotions.

That being said, I am indeed on your side, I can't see why people, let alone gamers, hate a business who exclusively deals in games. Then again video games are the most hypocritical medium of entertainment- but I'll save that rant for another day.

Um...what "inflated" prices?

Xenoblade Chronicles, and of the Dragon Ball Games for Ps2, most Pokemon Games.

Oh, you mean the games that are higher priced everywhere else.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

DiscoGentleman wrote:

Pokefraker wrote:

@WaLzgi
Prices of Pokemon X
Gamestop used 37.99
Amazon used 22.39

You do have me on Xenoblade though.

iirc xenoblade was a gamestop exclusive in NA (or at least America) and when GameStop "found" a huge reserve of copies of the game, they started to sell them at over $60 (wasn't it $90 or something outrageous).

It was 90$ but was still cheaper then eBay or Amazon at the time. The average price when they had it for 90 was about 110$ online anywhere else.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Yoshi_Prime

I'm considering getting Zoda's Revenge, but there's limited time left, and I'm just... lazy. Any recommendations on that particular game?

Yoshi_Prime

Yoshi

Any guesses for tomorrow's game update?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

LzWinky

Club Nintendo exclusives. Go big or go home

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Joruus_Cbaoth

Kid Icarus 3D Classics
Super Mario Bros (NES) 3DS VC
Super Mario Lan (SNES) Wii U VC
A Crappy DSI Ware game

Keep expectations in check guys, this is NOA Club Nintendo we are talking about. We know how they love to give out 3D Classics Kid Icarus or Urban Champion.

Joruus_Cbaoth

LaserdiscGal

Hoping we may get a theme.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

R_Champ

Joruus_Cbaoth wrote:

Kid Icarus 3D Classics
Super Mario Bros (NES) 3DS VC
Super Mario Lan (SNES) Wii U VC
A Crappy DSI Ware game

Keep expectations in check guys, this is NOA Club Nintendo we are talking about. We know how they love to give out 3D Classics Kid Icarus or Urban Champion.

Sadly, it's true. I have around a 1000 coins that have been sitting there for nine months while I wait for something worthwhile to drop in...no luck yet T_T. I wish they'd release SOMETHING awesome like the Zelda WW or Wonderful 101 T-shirts they got in Japan. A free amiibo or something Bayonetta 2 related would be awesome too...but I know it's just going to be two things: something good I already have (Super Mario World) or something medocre that I don't want...

Nintendo & Steam ID: R_Champ

ejamer

Pokefraker wrote:

Hoping we may get a theme.

I'd like to see this too. Maybe it's too early this month though, since themes have only recently been introduced? Surely it will happen at some point though.

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

creeprtrainer52

something thats useful would be nice.... coupon for sonic boom? plz?

creeprtrainer52

Captain_Toad

Heh, I'm expecting Kirby's dreamland 3 to be a WiiU reward if were going by kirby's superstar and dream course wiiu rewards.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

PhantomKirby

My posters arrived several days ago! <3 the Palutena! I wish I had money for frames that fit the darn things.

Proud mayor of Shababob.

~Momentai~

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5386-4389

Captain_Toad

Here's your Club Nintendo game rewards this time till Dec 14th folks! (At least the first half)
Pilotwings for (SNES)WiiU 200 coins
Vegas Stakes for (SNES)WiiU 200 coins
Clu Clu Land for (NES)Wii 200 coins
Toyko Crash Mobs for (Eshop)3DS 200 coins

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

What_Sthat

Hoping they're just not done updating. Back to four options is awful.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Yoshi

200 coins for an NES game, on the Wii VC no less? What a joke...

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Jacob717

Club Nintendo's coin prices are all over the place. One time, they had Paper Mario, a 2000, 24 hour RPG for 250 coins. Then they had Donkey Kong Jr, a watered down port of a 1982 arcade game for 200 coins.

Jacob717

What_Sthat

Four more games:

Pop Up Pursuit - Wii - 250
Kirby's Pinball Land - 3DS - 150
Metroid II: Return of Samus - 3DS - 150
Starship Defense - 3DS - 200

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.