Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,081 to 4,100 of 5,198

CaviarMeths

Sure, why not. My coins are building up faster than I spend them anyway.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

PhantomKirby

45 coins left after ordering. Makes me glad I didn't pick up the Kid Icarus download.

Proud mayor of Shababob.

~Momentai~

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5386-4389

Gridatttack

I hope they add themes. The possibilities...

Ill gladly spend them coins if they are for a reasonable price of coins (not over 150)

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

MsJubilee

Just ordered those posters,finally something i can waste my coins on today's a good day.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

KickButt_Gaming

I got 200 coins i can get anyone any of the Club Nintendo Rewards they send me a WORKING download code for kirby fighters deluxe.
It must a U.S. code if you accept

Edited on by KickButt_Gaming

In Game Name: Jeremiah
Friend Safari: Ice Type

3DS Friend Code: 1993-8313-3875

CaviarMeths

KickAzz_Gaming wrote:

I got 200 coins i can get anyone any of the Club Nintendo Rewards they send me a WORKING download code for kirby fighters deluxe.

What?

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

CanisWolfred

KickAzz_Gaming wrote:

For 200 points...what could you give me that's even worth $7? All they got on disaplay for 200 points are stuff that'd cost me less if I just bought it myself...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

LucinaSmash

Ordered mine. It's unfortunate that the Robin and Lucina reveal Illustration is not part of the new Club Nintendo poster set for Super Smash Bros. Maybe it will someday, I do have enough for another set of posters

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

Yoshi

I honestly have a feeling that they will release poster series for Smash. This being the first series.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

babyguess

brewsky wrote:

I honestly have a feeling that they will release poster series for Smash. This being the first series.

Lets hope you are right!

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Yoshi

I got an email saying my poster set has shipped. That...was quick. Not that I'm complaining!

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Gamecubed

I would order the posters.... but I don't have anywhere to put them.

Gamecubed

Undead_terror

Japan got Ashley wiping cloths in time for halloween
Untitled
And they can buy codes for games as well...at least I think, even last years platinum reward game.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

The Super Mario 3D World soundtrack is now out of stock again but the Super Mario Galaxy Platinum edition and Yoshi backpack are back up.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

WiiWareWave

Well that's weird...Nintendo didn't deduct any coins from my Kirby's Dream Course reward and I was actually able to download wrecking crew as well which did reduce my coins by 200. >

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Yoshi

My posters came in today! They look fantastic, but they're going back in the tube until I can frame them.

Now playing:

Undead_terror

My coins been taken away and when I go onto my account settings it says that they were worth 0 coins and the activity is blank...

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Yoshi

Don't worry, mine says it's worth 0 coins too. When you did you order yours?

Now playing:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.