Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,921 to 2,940 of 5,198

darkfenrir

Ah, I see, thank you @RR529! so I'll probably be better off when I see games I want first before registering those coins then... :3

darkfenrir

Hamsterism

I know this isn't Club Nintendo NOA news, but has anyone else noticed that they didn't bring out Miiverse for the 3DS before Swapnote was disabled?

Yes yes, I know why it's been disabled, I'm very clear on that. I just think they should've pushed for Miiverse to be downloaded for the 3DS ahead of time. There are some local people I know that I can't reach because they don't used their cell phones and computers as much as I like so I can get a hold of them.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

Kenchi

Please let there be good selections for 3DS! Please let there be good selections for 3DS! Please!

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

Snagrio

Ready for some more Urban Champion!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Kenchi

WingedSnagret wrote:

Ready for some more Urban Champion!

NNnnnnnoooooo!!!

AENIGMA
  • Metroid [3DS] 150 Coins
  • Dillon's Rolling Western [3DS] 200 Coins
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past [Wii] 150 Coins
  • Art Style: CUBELLO [Wii] 150 Coins

ÆNIGMA

Captain_Toad

Heh, pretty nice selection. I'll see if I can hop on LTTP.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Kenchi

AENIGMA wrote:

• Metroid [3DS] 150 Coins
  • Dillon's Rolling Western [3DS] 200 Coins
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past [Wii] 150 Coins
  • Art Style: CUBELLO [Wii] 150 Coins

In my opinion, a fine selection. I just wish the LoZ:ALttP was available for 3ds. I'm getting Dillon's Rolling Western. Already have Metroid, of course.

DualWielding

I'm glad to see a 3DS Ware title in the selection, hope this is a sign of more to come,

PSN: Fertheseeker

Undead_terror

3ds games I already own, never beaten Metroid and DRW was too hard/boring, I will go home sad hoping I can buy something next month.
Untitled

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

bezerker99

I might get ALttP for my Wii console. Since I transferred all my old VC games to my Wii U, my Wii just sits hooked up to my bedroom TV with nothing to play on it. Sure, I like to watch the occasional Breaking Bad episode from the comforts of my bed using Netflix on my Wii, but......in all honesty, I sort of wish I had never transferred my VC games to my Wii U.

A Link to the Past would be great and since I have loads of CN coins to burn.....seriously thinking about doing this. =)

@Undead_terror - Barry Steakfries is awesome!!!!

SammyOfMobius

I'm glad they're finally adding 3DSWare games into their selections, but Dillon isn't for me, and I've sort of lost interest in Metroid.

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Nestalgic

Dillon's was a great game but as a lefty it gave me serious hand cramps. Still it's worth checking out — especially for just 200 coins.

Missing my NES games...

Ecto-1

I redeemed coins for Link to the Past, but I can't get the Wii Shop Channel to let me redeem it. It says the code I've entered is invalid and doesn't match any software... I'll try again later. I'm hoping it is just a hiccup.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

LordJumpMad

How is Dillon's Rolling Western?
Didn't hear much about the game.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

LordJumpMad wrote:

How is Dillon's Rolling Western?
Didn't hear much about the game.

I couldn't beat the second level or didn't try that hard, I didn't find it fun anyway.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

I've heard Dillon's Rolling Western is pretty decent. Obviously, the sequel is better, but that's probably why the first one is 200 coins on Club Nintendo.

I'm contemplating getting LTTP since I don't have it on Wii VC. I think these rewards are pretty good if you ask.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

bezerker99

Nestalgic wrote:

Dillon's was a great game but as a lefty it gave me serious hand cramps. Still it's worth checking out — especially for just 200 coins.

Thanks for reminding me that this game is catered more towards right-handed players.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.