Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 261 to 280 of 5,198

IanMage

iphys wrote:

I've reached platinum status. I'm praying for something better than a calendar.

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

RoyalBlur

NintyFan wrote:

More than likely the Platiunum status reward will be Zelda-related this year, what with the 25th Anniversary. Maybe we might get a big Link figurine or an ocarina? It won't be as grand as Japan's rewards but it should be something better than the current rewards being offered here!

T_T Does that mean that Gold Status members won't get a Zelda item?

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

LordChimpington

Well I can't wait to see what it is. This will be my first gold or platinum prize. I never really did club nintendo. I am not sure why. But now I am doing it and I got the reversable pouch, the wii mote holder, and the downloadable wiiware game and they are all pretty good.

LordChimpington

LordChimpington

lockelocke wrote:

wait coins expire???
is there anyway to tell if I have any coins that will be expiring!? I'm saving up for Game & Watch Ball...

Well certain amounts of coins expire at different times. They usually last awhile though. But if you go on club nintendo it should say it under the amount of coins u have.(For example, if u have 500 coins it may say 100 coins will expire on 7/11/11) However I don't believe your gold or elite status will go away if you spend or if your coins expire.

LordChimpington

Crystalking18

I wouldn't be surprised if the gold status is a calender. Since I just barely got platnium status, I hope the reward is better than a figurine. Don't get me wrong; a figurine is a figuirine as long as it's good, but given that it's Zelda's 25th birthday, I'm hoping for a giant hardcover artbook of everything Zelda. That would be pretty cool. Even cooler if the artbook revealed the Zelda timeline

FF6: Release year- 1994
Kefka's birthday - November 9th
So.... my life is practically mirroring Kefka? Cool.

Crystalking18

Oh, and I'll die of laughter if the platnium reward is a screensaver

FF6: Release year- 1994
Kefka's birthday - November 9th
So.... my life is practically mirroring Kefka? Cool.

Dynetheous

knowing them, id bet that they would be cheap and do that

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

RoyalBlur

TheGameMonkey28 wrote:

lockelocke wrote:

wait coins expire???
is there anyway to tell if I have any coins that will be expiring!? I'm saving up for Game & Watch Ball...

Well certain amounts of coins expire at different times. They usually last awhile though. But if you go on club nintendo it should say it under the amount of coins u have.(For example, if u have 500 coins it may say 100 coins will expire on 7/11/11) However I don't believe your gold or elite status will go away if you spend or if your coins expire.

My coins don't expire until 2013 according to the 'details' page.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

LordChimpington

TokyoRed wrote:

TheGameMonkey28 wrote:

lockelocke wrote:

wait coins expire???

My coins don't expire until 2013 according to the 'details' page.

Well you should be alright if any coins were to expire it would say it under your coin total. Also seeing past prizes it may not be that great but it won't be a screen saver or anything like that.

LordChimpington

Squiggle55

well i just put in my order for the pins. I actually think it's a pretty cool gift combined with the puzzle box as a display case. What does everyone else think?

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Tails

I think its an okay gift but.. Seriously... Pins? I dunno i was expecting something more... you know Epic...

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Ecto-1

Meh. I was hoping for something Zelda related to round out my collection, but hey, a freebie is still a freebie.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Dynetheous

i might use them a little.. but i think that zelda stuff is better.. and would rather have zelda pins than mario, but whatever its still a cool gift!

Dynetheous

question... the sooner you ordered the gift, the sooner you will receive it in the mail??

Aviator

Yeah, we got nothing. You shouldn't complain.

Also I believe they ship the orders out together.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Dynetheous

dang, i wanted to get mine really soon, oh well

sykotek

Club Nintendo Platinum Rewards (US):

2009: Choice of a replica Mario hat or Doc Louis' Punch Out!! (Exclusive WiiWare)
2010: Super Mario Characters Statue!!
2011: Pins.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

theblackdragon

dude those pins are freakin' sweet! i'll take those over a stupid hat or a lame WiiWare download any day :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.