Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 281 to 300 of 5,198

RoyalBlur

Good grief Charlie Brown! They could have at lest given Gold members the Mario Hat but at lest the Calendar has different images this time around.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

irken004

Those pins are pretty lame compared to the figure from last year imo.

Oh well, calendar for me

Aviator

No! Get the pins and give them to me.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

sykotek

I ordered the Mario pins. I dunno, personally I don't think this year's Platinum prize is as good as the last two years, but maybe I'll change my mind when I see it in person. It'd be nice if they updated their regular rewards again soon, these coins are burning a hole in my pocket, I'd like to spend them on something cool.

Anyways, I've been working on my surveys for the last few hours. As of now, I'm at 750 coins, still 40 coins away from getting Platinum again for this upcoming year though, but I'll wait for some of the newer post play surveys to roll in since they drastically reduced their expiration time. =D

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

RoyalBlur

@sykotek, I agree. I was hoping for something Kid Icarus or Zelda related.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

the_shpydar

the_shpydar, in the other thread wrote:

Really? A pin set? Nifty i guess, but personally I don't think i even want that unless it comes with access to a time machine so i can travel back to 1989 and put them on my denim jacket next to my GnR and Batman pins. Meh.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Aviator

The fact you don't have a denim jacket now disgusts me.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

the_shpydar

Aviator wrote:

The fact you don't have a denim jacket now disgusts me.

Lol. Actually i do still have a denim jacket, though it is rarely worn and not adorned with the 80s-style bling. It sits and awaits the outbreak of Captain Trips, so i may assume my role as Randal Flagg.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Ecto-1

Heh, I've been working on more surveys and I'm already at gold for 2012. Once I finish everything I've got (I have to wait for several Post-Play's to pop up) I'll be platinum again.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

ryanheinz

Does anyone have one of those pouches for the 3DS? I was thinking of ordering one.

And when I picked up The Mercenaries 3D and SpongeBob Squigglepants.
none of them had a Club Nintendo code with them.

):

Switch FC: 3315-9709-8980
PSN: MightyLemonade

Twitter:

Aviator

You awesome den.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Superducky

I suppose the pins are fine. Honestly though, I could have made them myself, I have access to one of those machines. Not one to complain though... Free is free, but I guess I can't contain a little disappointment- This is my first year reaching platinum status.

Proud owner of a Cosmo Black 3DS

bboy2970

Ecto-1 wrote:

Heh, I've been working on more surveys and I'm already at gold for 2012. Once I finish everything I've got (I have to wait for several Post-Play's to pop up) I'll be platinum again.

I would wait dude. Since they reduced the expiration time for surveys you should let your surveys that expire in 2012, 2013, etc. sit and wait and just fill out surveys with a 2011 expiration first. That way you can reduce the amount of surveys that go expired.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

sykotek

@ryanthehedgehog: As far as I understand, for standard retail carts, only Nintendo first and second party titles contain registration codes. Capcom (Resident Evil) and THQ (Spongebob) are third party publishers.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

bro2dragons

Pins? Ugh. I had my fingers crossed for a Zelda statue like the Mario one that came last year. I just don't understand why Club Nintendo pretends like Mario is the only character Nintendo owns.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

SunnySnivy

I really like the pin set, but I wish it was Zelda instead. ];

Why is almost every club nintendo reward Mario related?!

http://backloggery.com/naviloveslink

bonesy91

Pins........... wow NOA you just really love us don't you.................................................................. giving us a 25th anniversary prize from last year....................... am I the only one slowly becoming sick of hearing about Mario instead of their other (and mostly better) franchises?

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

Ryno

bonesy91 wrote:

Pins........... wow NOA you just really love us don't you.................................................................. giving us a 25th anniversary prize from last year....................... am I the only one slowly becoming sick of hearing about Mario instead of their other (and mostly better) franchises?

Nope, you are not the only one, Mario is one of my least least favorite Nintendo franchise I prefer Metroid, Kid Icarus, Zelda, Star Fox, StarTropics, F-Zero, Donkey Kong all to Mario.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.