Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,981 to 2,000 of 5,198

KirbyMarioFan

There isn't THAT much in the UK one, but I had a look at the Wii Mario Bros wrist straps. They don't look like much on the thumbnail,
but when i looked on YouTube, and they look really nice. So I got them. Best thing there really. http://youtu.be/fS1iOb9bRMI

KirbyMarioFan

Gamesake

Cool. Mario Kart 64.

...in my pants.

Hokori

I have punch out but on my WiiU... I'm kinda tempted to get it for my 3DS, but I'm waiting for a wii VC cross play with 3DS

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Nestalgic

undead_terror wrote:

Already had tetris and punch out, and the games don't change until febuary 10....BULL.

It went monthly last time as well. But think about it this way, we used to get a new game each week. Now we get 4 for 4 weeks. So there's no difference.

The BS part is that cheap games are now 150 and expensive 200 when it was 100 and 150 last year.

Anyway, if Punch-Out was a 3D classic I'd get it, but otherwise no interest. I already have the 3DS Tetris cart for when I want to play that. And honestly, who doesn't have MK64 already???

Edited on by theblackdragon

Missing my NES games...

Tasuki

Nestalgic wrote:

And honestly, who doesn't have MK64 already???

I dont but I will now for sure. Just one question can I get the game for the Wii mode VC on my Wii U?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Gamesake

Nestalgic wrote:

I'll bet there are few Nintendo games that anyone doesn't have on the VC at this point. Unless they're new to the Wii.

...in my pants.

bezerker99

I've zero interest in Snowpack Park. And the other three games? I already have the original carts plus have them downloaded from eShop and VC.

Looks like I'm waiting until next month.

Edited on by bezerker99

Aqueous

Haha, glad I held out. I expected Game Boy Tetris evenutally

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

KAHN

Gamesake wrote:

Nestalgic wrote:

I'll bet there are few Nintendo games that anyone doesn't have on the VC at this point. Unless they're new to the Wii.

i actually AM new to the wii, and i downloaded MK64 just a couple minutes ago via club nintendo. when i tried to play it, i was told that i needed to buy a classic controller to play it... i don't have a classic controller... so in other words, i won't ever be playing N64 VC on the wii... ever...

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

KAHN

Tasuki wrote:

Nestalgic wrote:

I dont but I will now for sure. Just one question can I get the game for the Wii mode VC on my Wii U?

yeah, i just did. but unless you have a classic controller, you won't be able to play it, which sucks.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

SammyOfMobius

I got Punch Out Featuring Mr. Dream and it is such a great game! I am currently fighting King Hippo as I speak.

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Svengoolie

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Nestalgic wrote:

yeah, i just did. but unless you have a classic controller, you won't be able to play it, which sucks.

There's no reason it shouldn't be playable on the GamePad, as it has all the buttons the classic controller has... has anyone tried it? If it really doesn't work, we need to get Nintendo to fix that.

Svengoolie

RevolverLink

I'd consider getting either Tetris or Punch-Out!! if I still had the coins, but ordering that second 3DS card case nearly tapped me out.

Oh, and the Fire Emblem: Awakening pre-release survey is now up.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Huachiman

I finally went throuhg all my games and entered my points. I didn't realize that they included games.

What are the best Wii downloads Club Nintendo has offered in the past? Any Mega Mans?

Currently playing (perpetually): NHL 95, Mega Man 2 and Super Metroid

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.