Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,981 to 2,000 of 5,312

Aqueous

I did not notice the Twinbee. Maybe I'll get it and order the case. it sounds much better then the icon one I have that only holds 9 DS games and 7 stylus .

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

martin760

i have not received my platinum reward, should I be worried?

martin760

TheDreamingHawk

Morphtroid wrote:

The 3DS game case was the last thing I ordered before my account got blocked earlier this year (Not american enough lol). I haven't even seen it yet!
I can't wait to visit my uncle's house in two weeks and finally use it.

Nice to see it's available again. I would order another if I could.

How'd you get blocked? If you aren't in America, couldn't you use The UK or JP CN instead?

Anyways, I don't really care about the card case (Got one earlier), so I'm saving for the game and watch ball game. I love to collect the G&W!

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Snagrio

Well, I lost my only hope of getting any of the currant rewards... Oh well...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

emaan

Just hit Platinum status from registering all my Christmas games!

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Svengoolie

Does the gold nunchuk always go instantly when they restock it? How do you guys know when it will happen? Do you just keep going back and checking every day?

Svengoolie

Birdman

@Svengoolie - I wouldn't assume instantly, since you can't pre-order a reward when it's on backorder, but because demand is greatly exceeding supply, they go really quickly. We tend to know when they return because NOA announces when popular rewards (i.e. the golden Nunchuk and 3DS Card Case) come back quietly (usually via their Facebook page). iirc the nunchuk returns on January 19th (though that may be wrong; I'm fairly certain I posted about it a few pages back).

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

RR529

I still need to register the two 3DS games I got for Christmas. That should put me at gold status.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Tasuki

RR529 wrote:

I still need to register the two 3DS games I got for Christmas. That should put me at gold status.

Very nice. I just hit gold status myself. Got it when I registered my Wii U.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

CerealKiller528

After registering my friends 3DS XL, I got up to 240 coins, which is 10 coins short from getting the 3DS Game Case thing. -_-#

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

MarioKenny1992

I just hit platinum status and I ordered the classic Super Mario shirt ^_^

"I almost feel sorry for you knowing you can't enjoy Call of Duty, and that your taste in video games is so ****. But the fact that you don't like call of duty makes me fell zero simpathy for u." - MonkeyGameGuides, also known as Monk Monk

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperMarioKenny

SammyOfMobius

Twinbee isn't my cup of tea but the rewards are getting better! I already have Metroid II... also now I'm a Platinum member!

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Nardar

Unless it gets put back up the 3DS Game Card Case is on the Unavailable list and will be gone for a while or forever.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

AlGator

My game card case arrived yesterday, I'm glad I ordered it while I could.

http://alsphotographyblog.blogspot.com
Video-gaming since the 1970s

emaan

I hope new rewards are added soon, I have lots of coins to burn through.

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Nardar

Just as a reminder that if you want to redeem your coins for games and if you want the Donkey Kong: Original Edition game, both deals will end after this coming Sunday 1/6/13.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

Sorry, this topic has been locked.